Author Topic: i am dyingg  (Read 6484 times)

WhiteHouses108

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Makemesmile108
    • View Profile
i am dyingg
« on: March 31, 2006, 10:15:25 am »
when is her new CD coming out?? I really can't wait. I mean I could never get sick of Harmonium or BNN but i want her to be popular again, does anyone know when her cd is coming out?
You're very exotic looking. Was your dad a GI?

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
i am dyingg
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 11:41:48 am »
No one knows when its coming out. But i think itll be out by July.

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

charmedguy18

i am dyingg
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 08:39:31 pm »
I am getting a little angry at Nessa. I mean, she said it would be out in spring and there hasn't even been an announcement, much less a single!

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
i am dyingg
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 08:43:47 pm »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"
I am getting a little angry at Nessa. I mean, she said it would be out in spring and there hasn't even been an announcement, much less a single!

no need to be angry...i think most of us knew it'd prolly come out later in the year, late summer, maybe fall...hopefully it wont be delayed as long as Harmonium was, but no need to get angry...we'll get it when we get it. just be patient.  tis going to be a great album no matter when it comes out anyway :)

nosticker

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - DanTVFish
    • View Profile
i am dyingg
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 08:44:11 pm »
Don't get mad at VC.  The release date is not up to her.   It's up to the record company, who hopefully is timing it so it won't compete with other big name releases and that it will coincide with a tour. That is the way it's supposed to work, and that is a good way to sell records.  But we have seen A&M let her last CD wither and die on the vine, so who knows what they're thinking, if anything.

Dan/NS

bluebutterfly

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jesster22
i am dyingg
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 09:20:57 pm »
Quote from: "nosticker"
Don't get mad at VC.  The release date is not up to her.   It's up to the record company, who hopefully is timing it so it won't compete with other big name releases and that it will coincide with a tour. That is the way it's supposed to work, and that is a good way to sell records.  But we have seen A&M let her last CD wither and die on the vine, so who knows what they're thinking, if anything.

Dan/NS

Vanessa said she left her record label  :wink:  So i'm just curious as to who she's with now.

And don't be angry, geez, the record will be out when it's out. Just listen to live tracks while you're waiting for it to come out. And go buy Stand Still Look Pretty on May 23. That'll keep you occupied  :wink:

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
i am dyingg
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 09:59:17 pm »
the album isn't even finished yet.. how can she release it? sorry if things aren't going charmedguy's way.. all i can tell you is to deal with it. i'd rather them go vanessa's way...

and i'm pretty sure she's not with any label at the moment.
Samuel
(he/him)

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
i am dyingg
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 12:11:20 am »
I'm really excited about the new album but I'd rather wait for a fantastic album than have a rushed one now.
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
i am dyingg
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 01:59:00 am »
Quote from: "bluebutterfly"
Vanessa said she left her record label  :wink:  So i'm just curious as to who she's with now.

Well, apparently, from what we know, she left A&M but not Universal. So she is probably on another label now.
Don't mix up labels and companies ;)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

angelheart56

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • MSN Messenger - angelheart567865@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vcangelsb922
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - angelheart567865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/angelheart56
i am dyingg
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 03:37:49 am »
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"

Don't take this wrong, but how can she record if she doesnt have a label? Is that possible?

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
i am dyingg
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 03:41:01 am »
Depends on who's paying for it...
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

charmedguy18

i am dyingg
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 10:24:40 am »
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"
the album isn't even finished yet.. how can she release it? sorry if things aren't going charmedguy's way.. all i can tell you is to deal with it. i'd rather them go vanessa's way...

Don't get bitchy with me

charmedguy18

i am dyingg
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 10:25:23 am »

Dan/NS

And don't be angry, geez, the record will be out when it's out. Just listen to live tracks while you're waiting for it to come out. And go buy Stand Still Look Pretty on May 23. That'll keep you occupied  :wink:

Stand Still Look Pretty?

Gingernut

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
i am dyingg
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2006, 11:08:57 am »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

Dan/NS

Stand Still Look Pretty?

The wreckers album... i think.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
i am dyingg
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2006, 12:49:01 pm »
my uncles best friend is trying to sign her on...he says shes going to sky rocket