Author Topic: Look at This...  (Read 2600 times)

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
Look at This...
« on: September 18, 2006, 05:45:46 pm »
GLASGOW, KY - Police Still Investigating Accident Which Killed Barren County Child. Wednesday, 13 September 2006.
Authorities Are Continuing To Look Into The Circumstances Surrounding A Fatal Accident Which Took The Life Of A Barren County Child.  Kentucky State Police At Bowling Green Say No Charges Have Been Filed In Relation To The August 25th, Accident On Carden Road Which Killed Seven Year Old Michael C. Veach.  According To Investigators, The Child Was Riding In The Bed Of A Pick-Up Truck Being Driven By His Father, 29-Year Old Jason P. Veach, When The Vehicle Ran Off The Roadway And Struck An Earth Embankment.  Police Say The Impact Caused The Child To Be Ejected Onto The Roadway.  The Boy Was Then Stat-Flighted To Kosair’s Children’s Hospital In Louisville Before Succombing To His Injuries The Following Day.  Trooper Jonathan Mcchesney Continues To Investigate The Accident With Assistance From The Barren County Sheriff’s Department.    
---
So, I knew the kid, he lived on a cul-de-sac one of my friends resided on. Apparrently his parents fled...
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Look at This...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:39:03 pm »
oh my god! that's horrible! :cry:

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Look at This...
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 03:32:46 am »
that parents just left?  thats messed up

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
Look at This...
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 05:04:17 pm »
His step-dad and biological mother.

He was living in Louisville with his biological dad and step-mother and then he moved to Glasgow, and started living with the step-dad and mom. The latter were the ones who fled. The step-mom and dad are pressing charges once they find the other two.
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Look at This...
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 01:55:46 pm »
That's so sad =(

People are sick. When I was in high school they had some young guy in his 20s come and talk to us in PE about the dangers of alcohol abuse. Apparently he was on probation still and had been in jail for his driving offenses involving alcohol. He told us about this guy he knew who was drunk and RAN OVER A CHILD, the child got STUCK IN THE GRILL OF HIS TRUCK and he kept on driving, not even realizing. The child died. That is probably the saddest story I ever heard, but this story is also very, very sad. His parents even.