Vanessa Carlton > Official Vanessa Carlton Posts

that is really irv!!!!

(1/1)

VanessaCarlton:

--- Quote from: "Irv Gotti INC" ---Hey everyone. This is Irv Gotti. The president of The Inc Records (formerly Murder Inc Records) home of Ja Rule, Ashanti, my young R&B singer Lloyd and now Vanessa Carlton. This is the 1st time I have ever posted a message or anything like that on a website. I did not even tell V I was gonna do this. I wanted to surprise her. Hahahahahaha. But I wanted to because I believe this is the site that really broke the story of me and V teaming up. I believe V posted something on here letting you guys know she signed with me. So I decided to let my V family here something from me, since I don't know how much you may know about me or my company. I just want everyone to know that I believe V is 1 of the most talented singer/songwriters I have ever met in my life. And I can assure everyone here. Her album sounds incredible and for the 1st time in my professional career. I am totally trusting my artist to deliver her vision. I am gonna be the CO Pilot on this one. And I am usually a Dictator with my acts. Thats how much I believe in our V. If your wondering how me and V came together, stay tuned to MTV. I think they will be doing a news piece on us shortly. Because basically everyone is pretty much interested in how we came together. Which is a beautiful thing. You want everyone wanting to know about whats going on with V. I will say this. And I am not an over the top religious person. But GOD brought us together. :) Funny thing also is after she completely blew me away with her singing and playing that Piano in Doug Morris's office. I went to my top A&R person in the world. The one I talk to the most about artist, to see if there HOT or not. My 14 year old daughter Angie. hahahahaha. Who told me V was off the chain. And knew all her music and was saying, daddy you have to sign her. hahahah. Well bye for now. I just wanted to let you guys know. I am just like you in believing in V. She totally has me caught in her MAGIC! And I will be doing everything humanly possibly to make the world see exactly what we see. That V is the SHITTTTTTTTTT! Talk to you guys again soon. Love Irv

link

--- End quote ---

the post from irv gotti inc is the real thing!! he didn't tell me he was gonna do this. just want u guys 2 know, that is an authentic post. i'm such a lucky chick 2 have someone like irv. what kind of label head takes the time 2 post on an artist's website. awwwww
v

posted: 10/28/2006 13:48
vc.com/bboard/forumname/viewtopic.asp?TopicID=1587681

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version