Author Topic: Vanessa's New song HOUSE  (Read 43255 times)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2006, 05:30:10 pm »
Quote from: "white_houses"
Not everyone was talking negatively towards you. I certainly wasn't anyway :)

Word. :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2006, 11:40:56 am »
That's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

:evil:  8)  :wink:

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2006, 12:05:06 pm »
Quote from: "white_houses"
Quote from: "amberbeads"
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"
whats the point of doing a rolley eyed icon & not say anything? you know its just gonna piss someone off.

who cares.. we're obviously not getting the song. i'll say what i like, thank you very much; even if it's nothing at all. he's just copping out. whatever, i don't care anymore.

yeah & we wont get the song with you rolling your eyes at him either.

we're not getting the song because steve has chosen not to share it. he wouldn't share it if she rolled her eyes or not. no one has been nice here.
i don't understand why this is even a big deal at this point. yes, they got to hear House. yes, steve has a recording of House. however, from what I've gathered, the original recording is shitty and a recording of a recording would be shittier still, and no one wants to hear Steve himself sing the song, so why don't you all just step away from your computers and wait six more months to hear an excellent-quality version on the CD. Sound like a plan? i think so. none of us will die if we don't hear House right now, tomorrow or even before the album comes out. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm not jerking your chain here.

don't steal my clapping hands icon!      :wink:

(i wonder if this'll start a fight too!  o_0  )    haha

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2006, 12:48:23 pm »
Okay I think Steve needs to tells us if he's gonna give us the song or not cuz this is getting ridiculess, then after that i think the mods should lock this thread cuz we're all just gonna keep arguing over 1 freaking song & it's not gonna get us anywhere.

BWilli

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2006, 01:08:56 pm »
ATTICA!  ATTICA!

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2006, 01:30:45 pm »
Okay I think Steve needs to tells us if he's gonna give us the song or not cuz this is getting ridiculess, then after that i think the mods should lock this thread cuz we're all just gonna keep arguing over 1 freaking song & it's not gonna get us anywhere.

I have already said that I was not going to post it... I said that it was going to be deleted...
peace
s
Peace
-S

BWilli

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2006, 01:53:03 pm »
there you have it folks...its time to stop caring.

we'll hear it when we hear it.

Gina

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2006, 07:23:31 pm »
This is all just pure silliness.

I'm with you BDub... we'll hear it when we hear it.  It's not worth fighting about.  It would have been nice to hear it, but oh well, life goes on.  I don't think any amount of begging or arguing will do any good.

So lets just continue the discussion that was occuring before mention of the recording...
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

charmedguy18

Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2006, 07:31:28 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"

I have already said that I was not going to post it... I said that it was going to be deleted...
peace
s

That is so ridiculous.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2006, 12:20:46 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"

Okay guys, that is it. Lets leave the talking about whether we are getting the song, etc. behind. If we get to hear it later, great, but if not, oh well.

And don't let us hear anyone is harassing him about the song in PM's, either. That's not cool.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2006, 09:22:04 am »
Quote from: "B"
Quote from: "BWilli"

Okay guys, that is it. Lets leave the talking about whether we are getting the song, etc. behind. If we get to hear it later, great, but if not, oh well.

And don't let us hear anyone is harassing him about the song in PM's, either. That's not cool.

Merci!
peace
-Steve
Peace
-S

BWilli

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2006, 09:29:37 am »
*takes a bow* :mrgreen:

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2006, 02:14:00 am »
wow

I have been away for a few days, in Seattle with no power otherwise i would have posted sooner.

I'm locking this thread, if anyone has any issues they can PM me directly but i'm doing it for several reasons...

a) steve is annoying the hell out of me.  This seems like a ploy to get attention.  If he had no intention of sharing it now that it is on his computer then he shouldn't have posted that he even got it transferred.

b) the people flaming him are irritating me.  So he is being a jerk, who cares.  You're only fueling him even more.

c) The people playing the reverse psychology card are annoying the hell out of me.  "I don't care about it, i just want to hear the mastered version"... yea, like you wouldn't download it.  Obviously you have a vested interested otherwise you wouldn't post in this thread in the first place.

d) i TOTALLY agree with Kulp.  There are several times VC has changed lyrics or music (think Afterglow with my recording from the USNA or any of the live versions of Private Radio) so it is a shame that Steve is not willing to share it and we can only hope it is released and it does not change -- but we won't have any way of knowing that.

e) in the end, i will get up tomorrow and go to work and really won't worry about this whole discussion; i encourage everyone to do the same.

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton