Author Topic: IIT The Pope Was Right  (Read 13633 times)

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 03:51:07 pm »
is it bad that this thread makes me laugh?

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2006, 11:18:35 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
tl;dr.

If you actually expect people to read your hate propaganda, Z, you should keep it shorter.

If you think that's 'hate propoganda', you quite obviously didn't read what she wrote. You are so full of shite.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 06:07:27 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
tl;dr.

If you actually expect people to read your hate propaganda, Z, you should keep it shorter.

If you think that's 'hate propoganda', you quite obviously didn't read what she wrote. You are so full of shite.

tl;dr = too long; didn't read.

So yes, you're right... I didn't read it.  I read enough from Z where she said, and I quote:

"you’re obviously a victim of Israeli propaganda and brain-washing .. *sigh* .. they control the media"

and

"Muslims demand the extermination of the Jews"

THOSE ARE DIRECT QUOTES, FROM ZENA.

I lost all desire to read any opinion from her after that.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 10:51:36 am »

I've lost all desire to read anything you've written. You just write down exactly what you're feeling at the time- without any research, reason or consideration that perhaps you're wrong. It's sad that you've paid serious money to go to uni and you've come out so ridiculously ignorant.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 01:33:58 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

I've lost all desire to read anything you've written. You just write down exactly what you're feeling at the time- without any research, reason or consideration that perhaps you're wrong. It's sad that you've paid serious money to go to uni and you've come out so ridiculously ignorant.

For such a smart girl, you sure are bad at people.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2006, 08:00:20 pm »

tl;dr = too long; didn't read.

So yes, you're right... I didn't read it.  I read enough from Z where she said, and I quote:

"you’re obviously a victim of Israeli propaganda and brain-washing .. *sigh* .. they control the media"

and

"Muslims demand the extermination of the Jews"

THOSE ARE DIRECT QUOTES, FROM ZENA.

EEEEEEEXXXXXXXXCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUSSSEEE MEEE!!!!

hi :-)

And what .. so what if I said you're a victim of propaganda? Maybe it's news to you .. sorry if that surprises you ..

at the moment, commercial media's primary purpose is to sell a product not report with 'objectivity'.

They all give money to Mr Bush's campaign.

NEWS CORPORATION LTD. / FOX NETWORKS (Rupert Murdoch)
Rupert Murdoch: Board of Directors, Philip Morris (USA).
Philip Morris donated $2.9m to GW's campaign in 2000

TIME-WARNER TBS - AOL (donated 1.6 million to GW's 2000 campaign)
America Online (AOL) acquired Time Warner–the largest merger in corporate history.
Television Holdings:
* CNN, HBO, Cinemax, TBS Superstation, Turner Network Television, Turner Classic Movies, Warner Brothers Television, Cartoon Network, Sega Channel, TNT, Comedy Central (50%), E! (49%), Court TV (50%).
* Largest owner of cable systems in the US with an estimated 13 million subscribers.

All I'm saying is .. let's quote John Mayer "When they own the information they can bend it all they want" ..

I don't know what their purpose is .. They suppose GW, GW declares wars .. maybe to make it appear that George Dubya is a VERY GOOD president and get him reelected? Maybe so no one questions the $160 billion dollars the U.S gov has spent on Israeli aid or the poor soldiers that risk their lives everyday remind me why again?
hhm

Free press .. classic :-)

And damn it .. I also said
"but because any site of pain and suffering on T.V regardless of race religion or creed makes my heart ache .. " ..

I said that:
"Muslims demand the extermination of the Jews ..."
Which is your point of decrees ..

Tell people the WHOLE STORY next time will ya?

I was trying to summarise YOUR point .. since YOU seem to think that .. all muslims demand the extermination of jews .. rememmber? Like when you said ..

Oh, poor Palestinians... poor lebanon... those mean Jews.

Fuck you and fuck anyone who thinks that way for even a heart beat. If it were ANY midle-eastern islamic government in that situation with the Jews living there, we'd be lamenting a genocide instead of worrying about a few blown up bridges.

Those shits should be grateful that Israel hasn't wiped them off the map. There was a time when a weaker country picked a fight and got blown up for it. Get your head out of the Muslim kool-aide you've been drinking and wake up to reality

Remember when you said that Andrew? :-) I do :-)
.. erm .. turned out to be more than a few bridges after all :-)

Anyway, I seriously don't care .. They can all just go and eat lemons ..  They're all as bad as each other .. Not a single war not one single one is ever actualy done based solely on the pretext of religion only where a religion has been stripped from the inside .. and replaced with power corruption and greed but kept the shell i.e the name of one .. because NOT A SINGLE RELGION condones violence ..

It's just a very very sad world we're living in when the emphasis is on "winning" .. winning what I don't know, because it's not just Arabs or Israelis or Americans or Africans or people are dying. The earth is slowly dying too .. but everyone's too pre-occupied in who's "right" and "wrong".
 .. whatever that is.

The Prophet Muhammed said that .. the strong man is not the one who is a strong fighter, the strong man is the one who can control himself when he is angry.

Respect Andrew ..

P.S Nice photo in your LJ .. you make a nice couple.

And I didn't realise that you posted about me .. :-) thanks for the compliment .. :-) .. But .. I am not ANY of those things you said!! .. But I don't need to prove that to you .. I don't care :-)

Mind you, if I were to adopt your attitude, I would take for granted that every America is pompous ass :-D

Maybe if you read what I type .. rather then what you think I do, we'd get somewhere :-)

I don’t like arguing with you Andrew. You yell and scream and call me names and you call people stupid and naive for not believing you're completely right .. but you're not. Not everything's black and white ..

Maybe you're ill?
hahahahahahahahahahahahah  :lol:
Black or white thinkers risk ill health:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/366498.stm

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2006, 07:30:16 am »
Seriously, Z.  We don't need more of your antisemetic propoganda here.  Go away.

Edit: if you don't like arguing with me, then why are you doing it?

---Andrew

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
IIT The Pope Was Right
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:03 pm »
Seriously, Z.  We don't need more of your antisemetic propoganda here.  Go away.

Edit: if you don't like arguing with me, then why are you doing it?

Ok, now I know for SURE you're just antagonising and being silly ..

Why?
Because I don't want to think that I don't understand.
Because I can't see what you see and you don't see what I see .. so ideolistically I still think that one day we might see eye to eye.

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni