Author Topic: Vanessa carlton covers  (Read 21613 times)

flimsysurface

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - lee5shorty00@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 02:17:24 pm »

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 02:48:32 pm »
I've never even heard "Birdie" before. It sounds cool 8)

You emo?

Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 11:57:39 pm »
Wonderfully done.

I plan on playing and singing to "White Houses" in C, "Papa", "Red Ditty", "Put Your Hands On Me", "Pretty Baby" (I'm still undecided if I'll do it on acoustic guitar or piano), and "Ordinary Day".

I have to wait until EVERYONE leaves the house, because I only like singing and letting it all out in private. Otherwise, it's too embarrassing and uncomfortable.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 05:29:55 am »
Quote from: "Mercedes"
Wonderfully done.

I plan on playing and singing to "White Houses" in C, "Papa", "Red Ditty", "Put Your Hands On Me", "Pretty Baby" (I'm still undecided if I'll do it on acoustic guitar or piano), and "Ordinary Day".

I have to wait until EVERYONE leaves the house, because I only like singing and letting it all out in private. Otherwise, it's too embarrassing and uncomfortable.

haha I completely know what you mean.  When I was at home I would play vanessa songs nonstop-- extremely annoying for my parents, I'm sure. And then when they would go out to run errands or something, I would race over to the piano and start belting it out. Then my dad would forget his keys, my mom would forget her purse... they'd both walk back in, I'd be playing too loudly to realize that they're 10 feet behind me.  

*waves the awkward flag*

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 06:27:48 am »
haha I completely know what you mean. When I was at home I would play vanessa songs nonstop-- extremely annoying for my parents, I'm sure. And then when they would go out to run errands or something, I would race over to the piano and start belting it out. Then my dad would forget his keys, my mom would forget her purse... they'd both walk back in, I'd be playing too loudly to realize that they're 10 feet behind me.

*waves the awkward flag*

:o  I DO THE SAME EXACT THING! but sometimes I go and check out the window to make sure they arnt in the driveway.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

Manny

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 06:58:17 am »
I do the same thing!  :lol:

Martin.

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 07:08:29 am »
Lol, I do the same thing as you lot too.

Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 01:32:08 pm »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"

haha I completely know what you mean.  When I was at home I would play vanessa songs nonstop-- extremely annoying for my parents, I'm sure. And then when they would go out to run errands or something, I would race over to the piano and start belting it out. Then my dad would forget his keys, my mom would forget her purse... they'd both walk back in, I'd be playing too loudly to realize that they're 10 feet behind me.  

*waves the awkward flag*

EXACTLY.

But see, I was lucky enough to have bought myself a keyboard and some headphones, so I can finally play in private. I wish I could soundproof my bedroom so no one can hear my voice.

And I've experienced almost precisely what happened to you...only the person who was supposed to leave the damn house wanted to use the downstairs bathroom first (and I sing, thinking they're gone already). ORRR...they leave, but someone else comes home at around the same time. It's VERY frustrating, and I find it very difficult to find the perfect time to make cover videos.

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 12:26:47 am »
Quote from: "Mercedes"
...they leave, but someone else comes home at around the same time. It's VERY frustrating, and I find it very difficult to find the perfect time to make cover videos.

haha! if anybody ever walks in on you while you're recording, you've GOT to post the video up here.  That would be hilarious (& surprisingly something many of us will relate to!)

Damn, nessa fans are the best. :D

flimsysurface

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 01:29:49 pm »
meh i jst record when any1s in the house lol, thou i tried it earlier so i could put up on youtube put your hands on me and right at the end my little sis screamed downstairs ruining the whole recording lol
i was also thinking of making sum how to play vids cuz i hav way to spare time lol any songs anyone can suggest that i can start doing..... you hav no idea how much spare time i hav lol 8O  :D

NolitaFairytale

• View Profile
OMG
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 01:59:50 pm »
Will you really put up how-to-play vids? :O PLEASE DO! :D:D:D.

I would love Wanted xD. And more =)).

Martin.

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 05:45:00 am »
Could you play "San Francisco" for us, 'Filmsysurface'

flimsysurface

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 08:56:12 am »
well i recorded all is well today an uploading that now, a promise to 'white houses' i will record san fran next  :D kk il start on doin a how to play video on "wanted"

Martin.

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 09:37:23 am »
Cool 8)

Thanks a lot :D

flimsysurface

• View Profile
Vanessa carlton covers
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 09:57:07 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqgxb5WAEWg all is well, i think il go do san fran now, then i can hav it on youtube tonight :D