Author Topic: that is really irv!!!!  (Read 6256 times)

VanessaCarlton

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Azriel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton.com
that is really irv!!!!
« on: October 29, 2006, 03:58:40 pm »
Quote from: "Irv Gotti INC"
Hey everyone. This is Irv Gotti. The president of The Inc Records (formerly Murder Inc Records) home of Ja Rule, Ashanti, my young R&B singer Lloyd and now Vanessa Carlton. This is the 1st time I have ever posted a message or anything like that on a website. I did not even tell V I was gonna do this. I wanted to surprise her. Hahahahahaha. But I wanted to because I believe this is the site that really broke the story of me and V teaming up. I believe V posted something on here letting you guys know she signed with me. So I decided to let my V family here something from me, since I don't know how much you may know about me or my company. I just want everyone to know that I believe V is 1 of the most talented singer/songwriters I have ever met in my life. And I can assure everyone here. Her album sounds incredible and for the 1st time in my professional career. I am totally trusting my artist to deliver her vision. I am gonna be the CO Pilot on this one. And I am usually a Dictator with my acts. Thats how much I believe in our V. If your wondering how me and V came together, stay tuned to MTV. I think they will be doing a news piece on us shortly. Because basically everyone is pretty much interested in how we came together. Which is a beautiful thing. You want everyone wanting to know about whats going on with V. I will say this. And I am not an over the top religious person. But GOD brought us together. :) Funny thing also is after she completely blew me away with her singing and playing that Piano in Doug Morris's office. I went to my top A&R person in the world. The one I talk to the most about artist, to see if there HOT or not. My 14 year old daughter Angie. hahahahaha. Who told me V was off the chain. And knew all her music and was saying, daddy you have to sign her. hahahah. Well bye for now. I just wanted to let you guys know. I am just like you in believing in V. She totally has me caught in her MAGIC! And I will be doing everything humanly possibly to make the world see exactly what we see. That V is the SHITTTTTTTTTT! Talk to you guys again soon. Love Irv

link

the post from irv gotti inc is the real thing!! he didn't tell me he was gonna do this. just want u guys 2 know, that is an authentic post. i'm such a lucky chick 2 have someone like irv. what kind of label head takes the time 2 post on an artist's website. awwwww
v

posted: 10/28/2006 13:48
vc.com/bboard/forumname/viewtopic.asp?TopicID=1587681