Author Topic: Amy Winehouse  (Read 16446 times)

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Rehab
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 01:13:08 pm »
I love rehab! (that looked funny reading that....) i love it, i totally relate to it (parents tried to make me go to rehab) but I said no. lol but seriously, that shit's real.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 04:42:24 pm »
My fave is Me & Mr. Jones!  Most of that CD is really good.  Is anyone familiar with her first album?  I've heard a couple songs... pretty different.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 06:20:47 pm »
^the first cd is pretty good too, that's how I first heard from amy , back then when she released 'frank' and I remember seeing her on a bbc show singing Stronger than me.

there are some great songs like
 "stronger than me"
 "fuck me pumps"
"(there is)no greater love"
"take the box"

if you like amy you'll like her pre-rehab, pre-tattoos era too :lol:

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 06:34:16 pm »
Quote from: "nicole"
My fave is Me & Mr. Jones!  Most of that CD is really good.  Is anyone familiar with her first album?  I've heard a couple songs... pretty different.

my favorite is me and mr. jones, too. and some unholy war.
she has one hell of a voice.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 03:26:22 am »
So I am not sure how much I am loving the old material.  It will probably grow on me  though.  :)

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 07:15:48 am »
^yeah, it's not a one-listen thing.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 11:47:35 am »
Quote from: "clamicas"
^yeah, it's not a one-listen thing.

Yes I will have to agree.  The other cd though was a one listen thing! LOL

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 04:20:44 pm »
Amy rocks.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 09:30:10 am »
Cool voice, catchy tunes, but there is no shortage of youtube videos of her appearing too drunk/high to perform up to par... and that is kind of discouraging. Rehab is a neat song, but it appears that she might really benefit from it!

nat

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - nasty_candido@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/natalinha
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 03:29:28 pm »
she is a good singer, ilove rehab and you know i´m no good.

Promiscious-boy

• MSN Messenger - Barmy-For-Music@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Perfectlyin
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 05:56:11 am »
I think she's so ridiculous.. sorry to say that.. she has a great music... but her attitudes are so stupid, she wants fame, to be in the magazine front page...

I've been reading that she herself said she will die in one year, she is like Britney, she loves doin' something to people talk about....

I love this Aussiebrit... 50% from Australia, and 50% from United Kingdom

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 12:41:06 pm »
Amy just checked into rehab on the 10th i believe. i hope she gets better.. shes talented unlike most of the other girls that have been in rehab or that are in rehab.

source: http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/0810winehouse-CR.html:

Amy Winehouse on three-day drug binge
BANG Showbiz
Aug. 10, 2007 07:44 AM
Amy Winehouse had been on a three-day drug binge before she was hospitalized this week.

The painfully thin 'Rehab' singer - who was rushed to hospital in the early hours of Wednesday morning after passing out at her home - allegedly took a cocktail of ecstasy, cocaine and ketamine, mixed with vodka, whisky and lager during the mammoth session with her husband Blake Fielder-Civil.

A close friend of Blake's, who was at the house party, told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "She looked like a zombie - white as a sheet and trembling. And I'll never forget her eyes. They were dead, like a shark."

The 23-year-old star's bender began just hours after she flew back to London from a Chicago music festival at Hounslow's The Robert Inn on Monday afternoon.

The star downed pints of lager and made several trips to the bathroom with her husband in the two hours they were there.

The couple then headed to their local pub, Camden's The Hawley Arms to continue partying late into the night.

Amy was next spotted acting "very jittery" at a cafe; near her north London home on Tuesday and demanded hot food.

She then threw an impromptu house party, where her excessive drugs consumption and lack of sleep is said to have finally taken its toll and she started convulsing.

A friend of the couple said, "Amy had boasted she hadn't slept in three days.

"Blake telephoned friends at 10 p.m., yelling (explitive) she's having a fit!'

"The word went around like wild fire. Friends rushed around to help, and Blake calmed Amy down by giving her water before taking her to hospital.

"He was terrified - but she was a mess. She didn't know what was going on."

Amy - who was given an emergency adrenaline shot and had her stomach pumped at London's University College Hospital before being released on Wednesday evening - checked into London's The Priory rehab center Thursday.

Worried family and friends fear the singer - who received three MTV Video Music Award nominations this week - will die if she does not put a halt to her crazy-party lifestyle.

Laura

• View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 12:51:10 pm »
The singer, who refuses to go to rehab, spoke exclusively to the News Of The World.

Says Wino:

“It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. It was just crazy—one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I don’t know how to explain what happened. I don’t really know myself. I can’t remember what I looked like. I couldn’t recognise myself. It was terrifying—I was terrified. I was so out of control. It just happened. It shocked me. I’m sorry—I just don’t know what got into me. I never want to feel that way again.I’ve scared myself this time. I was all over the place. I know things have got to change. I have to sort myself out. I’m fine. I’ll be back at work on Monday. I’m fine, honest.”

She better not check out of rehab on Monday or shes probably gonna end up dead like anna nicole. I hate to say that cuz I love Amy, but she needs help! & to stay in rehab.

NolitaFairytale

• View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 01:13:39 pm »
Amy Winehouse isn't in Rehab. Rumors are floating that she is, but she actually isn't. She recently (as in yesterday) had a meeting with family and close friends, in which fights broke out and such. She is staying at the Four Seasons Hotel, not rehab.

Laura

• View Profile
Amy Winehouse
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 03:35:03 pm »
how did you hear that? can we have a source?