Author Topic: Download *M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E* HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 58963 times)

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Download *M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E* HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2007, 11:11:33 pm »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
define satisfaction

kidding..  :lol:

Well... the kind of SATISFACTION I think you're referring to, is a kind I certainly wouldn't want in my EAR........ 8O

ACK! That's not what I meant!! I swear... I was just continuing the line of definitions... see we defined music, then we defined melody... and then yea I was kidding asking you to definte satisfaction.... another lame joke I guess. I hope I'm not offending people on here! I feel like I have a reputation now as some sort of perverted pot head or something- well, I'm neither of those, seriously... I quit both a while ago haha. This is TMI Tim, but yea, just wanted to clear that up.

I just really like chatting with y'all, even if it's not relevant, funny, or logical.  Sorry about the y'all. (<<<see?-- example.)

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2007, 07:16:59 am »
define satisfaction

Well... the kind of SATISFACTION I think you're referring to, is a kind I certainly wouldn't want in my EAR........ 8O

ACK! That's not what I meant!! I swear... I was just continuing the line of definitions... see we defined music, then we defined melody... and then yea I was kidding asking you to definte satisfaction.... another lame joke I guess. I hope I'm not offending people on here! I feel like I have a reputation now as some sort of perverted pot head or something- well, I'm neither of those, seriously... I quit both a while ago haha. This is TMI Tim, but yea, just wanted to clear that up.

I just really like chatting with y'all, even if it's not relevant, funny, or logical.  Sorry about the y'all. (<<<see?-- example.)

If you're worried about offending someone (since, let's face it, it's easy to do on message boards, especially because it's difficult to tell the "tone" of a post), just do what I do:  Overuse the smilie faces!   :D  :D  :D  :D
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2007, 07:59:25 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"

If you're worried about offending someone (since, let's face it, it's easy to do on message boards, especially because it's difficult to tell the "tone" of a post), just do what I do:  Overuse the smilie faces!   :D  :D  :D  :D

What a bad idea!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2007, 11:29:42 pm »
define satisfaction

Hahaha I'm just joking..... couldn't resist  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
(Now whenever someone posts something without the smilies, we will subconsciously think it's rude in some way, lol)
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2007, 05:37:51 am »
ok...so i just checked this guys myspace...his album is coming out 7.7.07...

So when do expect the single to be out??...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2007, 08:07:48 am »
define satisfaction

(Now whenever someone posts something without the smilies, we will subconsciously think it's rude in some way, lol)

No, no, no, silly!  It's not that when I use smilies I'm actually BEING rude ... I use the smilies just in case somebody misinterprets what I'm trying to say & gets offended.  The smilies indicate I'm not pissed off or being bitchy or anything.  Just stating my humble opinion.   :D
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy

charmedguy18

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2007, 08:16:01 am »
Wow you need a face lift.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

^^Like that?

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2007, 01:44:32 pm »
define satisfaction

No, no, no, silly!  It's not that when I use smilies I'm actually BEING rude ... I use the smilies just in case somebody misinterprets what I'm trying to say & gets offended.  The smilies indicate I'm not pissed off or being bitchy or anything.  Just stating my humble opinion.   :D

I understood that.... I was just making a joke....
-CONFUCIUS

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2007, 04:43:25 pm »
I figued ... man, it really is hard to tell, though.  Typing just isn't the same as speaking.   :lol:
The fantasy

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2007, 05:22:37 pm »
I figued ... man, it really is hard to tell, though.  Typing just isn't the same as speaking.   :lol:

No-one seems to understand me.......
-CONFUCIUS

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2007, 11:29:33 pm »
problem solved!

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2007, 11:31:13 pm »

that's why music is such a beautiful thing!

charmedguy18

« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2007, 07:46:52 am »

Same with this kid, you should hang with him.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2007, 08:00:29 am »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

LMFAO

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2007, 10:41:54 am »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

LMFAO! Good one Cavin.haha

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<