Author Topic: Download *M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E* HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 59284 times)

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Download *M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E* HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 03:46:59 pm »
haha i like it... i think it's fun.
some hip hop is just fun to dance to. i would dance to this.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2007, 03:54:26 pm »
^^

Uh-huh.

It's not as if Vanessa's taking this direction with her album either, she's just exploring different avenues.

The song is pretty catchy once you give it a few listens too :D

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2007, 04:15:55 pm »
The big question is... will people like this song enough to pay attention to Vanessa? Well, I think that they will. I listened to it for 4x now and I confess, it is pretty catchy!(Even though I thought it was a joke at first) This is gonna give Vanessa the attention and her 3rd album (hopefully) is going to be comercially succesful.  :D

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2007, 04:22:18 pm »
Well, I'm a member of a message board that listens to R&B and Hip Hop mainly and 90% of the people who have replied in the topic said they like the song and that it gets better after a few listens. Hopefully it'll have a hot video and she'll be promoting the song with 7 Aurelius.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2007, 04:33:33 pm »
Can we say Nelly Furtado anyone? God forbid this is what her album is gonna be like..

Ghisy, what did Irv say when you told him your opinion?

charmedguy18

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2007, 04:40:06 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Can we say Nelly Furtado anyone? God forbid this is what her album is gonna be like..

For like the eighth time.

It won't.

<3

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2007, 04:43:11 pm »

Not to sound rude, but do you read ANY of Vanessa's posts? She's said this time and time again...

of course continuing on with my vanessa

So no, her album wont be like this song.

7 Aurelius is a hip hop producer. His album is hip hop. It would sound a mess if she was in the song on playing along on her piano using HER sound (although, I love the way she's encorporated her style into the song using the piano).

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2007, 04:48:50 pm »
Quote from: "white_houses"

Not to sound rude, but do you read ANY of Vanessa's posts? She's said this time and time again...

7 Aurelius is a hip hop producer. His album is hip hop. It would sound a mess if she was in the song on playing along on her piano using HER sound (although, I love the way she's encorporated her style into the song using the piano).

Yes, I do read her posts. But you never know what could happen. They could end up releasing this as a single because hip-hop is huge right now. She could easily change her mind about the record.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2007, 04:50:44 pm »
this is not the version that IRV played for me and Gishy- it was a lot different!!!!!
This is not the same hmm
Peace
-S

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2007, 04:52:27 pm »
Quote from: "white_houses"

Yes, I do read her posts. But you never know what could happen. They could end up releasing this as a single because hip-hop is huge right now. She could easily change her mind about the record.

She's spent over a year on her album. Do you REALLY believe they'd change it all if this becomes successful? Besides, Vanessa would never do that anyway.

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2007, 04:52:57 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"
this is not the version that IRV played for me and Gishy- it was a lot different!!!!!
This is not the same hmm

What was different?

LimeTwister

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2007, 04:53:38 pm »
People, lighten up...she's just having some fun.

Artists do that from time to time.  Let her do her thing.

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2007, 04:59:08 pm »
I like the song, probably because I LOVE Nelly Furtado's new music...seriously this sounds quite close to Glow, but it isn't at all what I expect from V.... I think she sounds sexier than Nelly though :lol: ...I have been wanting some fun dance tunes from her for a while so this song is just what I needed to hold me over until the album comes  :D

Ghisy, what did Irv say when you told him your opinion?

^^^ Yeah, I wonder what he said too....
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2007, 05:29:21 pm »
*head slap*  Umm... it's ok, but this will not be good publicity for VC IMO.. Her "street cred" as a musician may be questioned and negated with this... I hope they don't promote the fact that she's on this a lot..maybe like the Dido Emineme thing..it will be ok and spawn interst in VC's music..but wait..no Dido hasn't been on the charts in years.... Uhg.. This song is one that'll be playing in clubs where horny people will be grinding and probably won't care... I am afriad people will prejudge her new work by this...

EDIT" For the record, if I heard this song On the radio, I'd think it was catchy and probably sing along with it all the time, but it wouldn't amke me buy a CD..
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2007, 05:41:32 pm »
Quote from: "VaderDawsn"
*head slap*  Umm... it's ok, but this will not be good publicity for VC IMO.. Her "street cred" as a musician may be questioned and negated with this... I hope they don't promote the fact that she's on this a lot..maybe like the Dido Emineme thing..it will be ok and spawn interst in VC's music..but wait..no Dido hasn't been on the charts in years.... Uhg.. This song is one that'll be playing in clubs where horny people will be grinding and probably won't care... I am afriad people will prejudge her new work by this...

EDIT" For the record, if I heard this song On the radio, I'd think it was catchy and probably sing along with it all the time, but it wouldn't amke me buy a CD..

Umm...Dido has had HUGE success from that Eminem song. She's had two hit albums and is working on her third one as we speak, so that was a terrible example to use.

If Vanessa is recognised from being on this song, then I think it's good publicity and I really don't think it will damage her credit at all. In fact, I think it will show the type of artist she is - diverse. People will hear Vanessa's new stuff too and will think "oh, she was on that 7 Aurelius song? Cool". Let's face it, she's got HOT material and all she really needs is the promotion. She'll be fine.