Author Topic: Harmonium European Release?  (Read 2371 times)

wes

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - quinnwesley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Harmonium European Release?
« on: March 08, 2007, 12:49:36 pm »
I'm wondering if Harmonium is available in Europe? I haven't found i in any music store I've gone to. I have the album already but only as a digital download I bought. I'd loveto have the album to look through the booklet etc

Zloska_of_yy

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - ernstkuiper@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - yesteryearzloska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 05:32:43 am »
It's been released in The Netherlands, since I have it. Don't know about the rest of Europe though.
"If it all went away, nothing left to say, oh would you fight it or would you lay down."

marxu

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 10:32:54 am »
Well, it's available in Estonia, though you can order it (actually both Harmonium and Be Not Nobody) only from the internet store, at least I haven't seen it in music stores, markets etc.

*edit: sorry, wrong information:P I found Harmonium in a music store today as well!*

caylee

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 10:38:41 am »
I'm from Belgium and it was released here.

maag

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 10:51:26 am »
I'm from Spain but here it's not been released, so I've bought it on the Internet.

lala

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 12:52:44 pm »
most stores in europe just have the album as an import apart from the odd place like holland and estonia etc, its all to do with how the local record label departments handled the release.

i ordered mine on play.com, but its sold out now.

i think if she makes it big again with album 3 then there could be a big re-issue of her back catalogue. eg. since nelly furtado made it big again last may she has sold an extra 40k of her back catalogue in the uk alone.

Imaginary Ocean

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 12:02:45 am »
I live in Switzerland and I found one album, it was "import" and very expensive... Of course I bought it  :D