Yes, at Gold's Gym!
1 (2.4%)
Yes, at LA Fitness!
0 (0%)
Yes, at 24 Hour Fitness!
2 (4.8%)
Yes, at Bally's Total Fitness!
0 (0%)
Yes, None of the above. (Private Gym/At Home/Outdoors)
27 (64.3%)
No, but I wish I had a membership.
4 (9.5%)
No, I don't need/want to work out. :]
6 (14.3%)
Maybe Someday in the future.
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: March 06, 2007, 07:32:06 pm

Author Topic: Do you Work Out?  (Read 11212 times)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 05:02:36 pm »
Nope i dont...im only 14 i dont need to.lol

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 05:54:33 pm »
Is running considered "working out"? Because I try to run at least 4-6 miles each day and I feel great afterwards!  :D

givemer0mance

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - givemer0mance
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/letsgetdowntodisco
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 05:51:44 am »
i use to go to the gym soo often and i even took weightlifting as a course but then after the class ended, i just got back into my normal routine and then it just went downhill from there. i went for the first time the other day and boy was i sore. but im trying to get myself going again. its so hard to convince yourself to get up and just go to the gym on pure free willl when you could be at the beach. =] lol

bobpzero

• MSN Messenger - rabgotcha@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - bob_p_zero@yahoo.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • http://bob-p.deviantart.com/
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 02:10:54 pm »
roadie cycling on roads with the minimal amount of cars and then some walking lol i believe it to be superior to running

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 09:52:32 pm »
I have latley been running/working out a lot more than I usualy do. Which is great I just can't lose weight! But listining to Vanessa Carlton just gets me in the mood to run if I am ever outside and I listen to run. I think its because I focus more on her and her lyrics than on my running and insytead of my thinking...."how long have I ran? am I dieing this hurts or blah blah blah..etc."

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 01:41:32 am »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
Vanessa Carlton just gets me in the mood to run if I am ever outside and I listen to run. I think its because I focus more on her and her lyrics than on my running and insytead of my thinking...."how long have I ran? am I dieing this hurts or blah blah blah..etc."

hahaha I completely know what you mean, except I listen to some crazy techno instead of VC. Listening to some new music helps take my mind off the run too.

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 10:15:36 am »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
Quote from: "Manda"
Quote from: "Will"
I bike everywhere AND my university has a gym that puts all the piddly gyms you listed to shame in terms of quantity and variety of equipment and activities available.

Thats what most people say about their University Gym's, and it kind of depends on what you are focusing on and if the equipment actually gives the results. Gold's Gym has a lot of equipment that most Gym's don't and it gives me the results I want in the areas I want. Oh, and not to mention the amazing personal trainers. Low cost, helpful, supportive, and dedicated to getting you to where you want to be.

Are you some kind of spokesperson for gold's gym by any chance? Lol. If not, sounds like you should be.  :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  thats hilarious lol! if he isnt a spokesperson of course haha!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 04:24:47 pm »
I recently started a belly dancing and latin/salsa class at the gym. There is a very cute guy in my belly dancing class which I don't know is gay or straight, he really knows how to shake it and he gets really into the dancing. I don't know...but he's so cute.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 08:49:33 pm »
Low cost trainers are important to me because I'm going to need them to teach me how to do the exercises correctly on the weights.  Not really to help me design my regiment and help me to get to where I want to go.  Properly doing free weights  is important if you want to correctly isolate the different muscle groups each one is supposed to.

V53

• View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2007, 10:47:28 pm »
Yup. 5x/week.

twilightcarnival

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - distantskies93@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - twilightcarnival
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - runningridermado@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 02:11:23 pm »
I work out at home, or at our community gym.
Not hard core, but I like running, swimming, stretching, etc

And as I sit here in this dark room
All I seem to feel is light...

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2007, 05:40:53 am »
No. I hate working out, mostly bc I hate to sweat. But I used to walk about a mile or a mile and a half most days when I was in college bc my classes were on the opposite sides of campus a lot- but not anymore! I maybe walk like 1/4 a mile to and from 7-11 for chips and soda lolol.

If I ever start actually working out to stay in shape I'd probably just walk more, nothing too strenuous.

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2007, 06:34:10 pm »
I have a personal trainer and a private gym below the main level of my house. I try to work out at least 3 x a week.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Do you Work Out?
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2007, 10:38:23 pm »
Quote from: "soupdujour"
I have a personal trainer and a private gym below the main level of my house. I try to work out at least 3 x a week.

and remember kids, don't burglarize its bad and it will only get you put in jail like the moron above, breaking and entering to use someone's home gym and thinking they have a personal trainer/imaginary friend.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do you Work Out?
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2007, 10:51:02 am »
Quote from: "Manda"
I thought this would be a fun Poll Question to ask!

:) I work out at Gold's Gym 4-5 Days a week, I want that summer body.  :wink: haha

Anyone else? If So what gym? Why or Why not? I hear spectrum is amazing! Out of my budget though.

hey! where are you from? i see youre from so cal.. and you put the spectrum (i don't know if you mean THE irvine spectrum) so i'm just curious :)