Author Topic: Gavin Degraw  (Read 14330 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2005, 04:36:06 am »
I saw him last night and he was AMAZING! I didn't really know many of the songs but i was so surprised because everyone else knew them and he's only released 'i don't wanna be' here. Ahhhh everyone was freaking out because he was so amazing!At the end he said he was going to picadilly circus and that everyone should go join him at the bar. lol. I bought Chariot Stripped this morning as soon as HMV opened. I love him! i'm off to see him again in november.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Gingernut

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2005, 05:15:22 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
I saw him last night and he was AMAZING! I didn't really know many of the songs but i was so surprised because everyone else knew them and he's only released 'i don't wanna be' here. Ahhhh everyone was freaking out because he was so amazing!At the end he said he was going to picadilly circus and that everyone should go join him at the bar. lol. I bought Chariot Stripped this morning as soon as HMV opened. I love him! i'm off to see him again in november.

I'm going to see him tommorow! I can't wait. Chariot- Stripped is one of my favourite cds

Jamie

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2005, 08:13:47 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

he's been around here for a couple of years, but he got really big when One Tree Hill used "I don't Want to Be" for their theme song.  He's very talented, I've been trying to see him for the past two years, but all my efforts have failed :-P have fun in november - i expect pictures :-)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2005, 06:09:56 am »
I saw him in Memphis back in May, kind of on a whim.  He put on a great show!  It was an outside show, and it was a really rainy evening.  Vendors had been selling cheap plastic ponchos for $5 (the kind you get at DG for $1).  Gavin came out on stage wearing a huge black plastic trash bag, tied on with a red belt, and commented - to much applause, I might add - that he wasn't paying $5 for a GD piece of plastic.  As the weather cleared up, he eventually came out of the bag and performed part of a couple songs halfway out in the crowd on a railing.
Dustin

Gingernut

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2005, 10:27:38 pm »

Last night was amazing, he is so good live.

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2006, 03:17:51 am »
I love his new song  :heart:

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2006, 07:25:55 am »
Quote from: "Gingernut"
Last night was amazing, he is so good live.

Yes, he does put on a good show. :D
Dustin

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2006, 09:47:01 am »
i've always heard that he's really full of himself.. is that true? i like his music, but that always bothered me.
Samuel
(he/him)

zurielshimon

• View Profile
Gavin DeGraw
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2006, 09:57:09 am »
I don't know, perhaps you could say that. :razz:
Dustin