Author Topic: American Idol 2008!  (Read 47490 times)

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2008, 01:32:16 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
^brooke white :)

& i dunno why most people can't stand Amanda. i kind of like her.

I just don't like her voice or her personality.  I'm not a Janis Joplin kind of gal.   :wink:
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

nickjonasfan

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2008, 03:52:07 pm »
http://david-hq.org/

My David Archuleta fansite!  :D

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2008, 11:21:40 pm »
i finally got to see Tuesdays show & that was the first time I ever liked Kristi's performance, i disagreed with the judges surprisingly. if she did more songs like that instead of country i think i would like her more. cuz 1 Carrie is good enough for me. i LOVED michael johns performance. disagreed w/ Simon. brooke seemed nervous when she was talking..it was kind of awkward watching that, but i'm sure she'll do great next week! everyones gotta have at least 1 bad performance.

david cook is becoming my 2nd favorite. he's the next Chris Daughtry imo.

and holy mother of Saula..wow! i doubt any of you know what Saula is, but take a wild guess. dude that skit so has to happen ha. my jaw dropped when Simon said that, i was like  8O along with a ton of other Saula fans. i don't even care that Amanda left, i'm still in awe over that lol.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2008, 12:49:25 am »
omg i'm going to idol on tuesday. if you see a Paula sign in the audience it's probably one of my friends holding it up lol.

i hope we'll be by the judges..one of my friends is coming from louisiana if she can make it down & she got to meet Paula last time she was at idol so hopefully i'll get to meet her again!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2008, 03:10:28 am »
I was a bit surprised to see Amanda go to be honest, I really thought they wanted Kristy Lee to leave.
I like Kristy Lee much better though: Amanda was good but stuck in the same "rock chick" genre all the time, which probably made her leave in the end.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2008, 09:38:04 am »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
I was a bit surprised to see Amanda go to be honest, I really thought they wanted Kristy Lee to leave.
I like Kristy Lee much better though: Amanda was good but stuck in the same "rock chick" genre all the time, which probably made her leave in the end.

If I were to hear Amanda on the radio I might die.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2008, 01:33:13 pm »
edit:
omg my friends are brilliant

so there's gonna be 4 or 5 of us in my group.

& remember how someone asked the question about a 2nd kiss skit from Simon & Paula & how Simon said he would kiss Paula again? well one of the Paula/Simon fans that i'm gonna be meeting up with is making a poster with a blow up picture of them kissing from the kiss skit & it's gonna say something like "Simon kiss the girl!"

if that won't get their attention i dunno what will haha. i hope Ryan doesn't come directly over to us though..if i end up on a segment i'm gonna be FREAKING OUT inside, and just thinking "holy shit, 30 million people are watching me" lol.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2008, 02:33:36 pm »
Cool....mayb you'll get ontv ....ill b watching!

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2008, 06:22:03 pm »
Yeah, me too!
Even though I'm mad about the Danny Noreiga thing.
That's what she said.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2008, 01:51:25 pm »
so we changed the poster (still Saula tho..it was the bright pink one in the mosh pit) & got seperated from our friend that had it, though we all got to stay in the mosh pit. we were RIGHT by the judges table. i was wearing my hair down with a black shirt & Paula's "reach for the stars" necklace i wear a lot in pics i've posted here. dunno if anyone saw us. i haven't had time to watch it yet.

i posted the whole story in Paula's thread. but me & my friends got to hug her TWICE, we chatted with her for a little bit, one of my friends got to talk to Simon, we got interviewed BY GINA GLOCKSEN from a few seasons ago for a show on fox reality (talk about surreal), got a hug from Constantine from a few seasons ago & hugged Danny Norega (sp?) from this season (he is sooo sweet).

i'm on cloud one million right now as you can probably imagine lmao.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2008, 01:37:30 pm »
Michael Johns was awesome last night, definitely my favorite out of everyones performances. I think they all did good except Kristi & the other chick I don't like that starts with an R (i can never spell her name right) but I can't stand them so I'm probably biased when it comes to their performances haha.

I loved Dolly as a mentor, she seems so sweet.

btw, David Cook was rushed to the hospital after last nights show cuz of a heart problem. He's out of the hospital since I last heard, but no word on how he's doing. His brother has cancer & it took a downfall last week so he's been stressed with that on top of the show :(

Oh yeah & Elliott Yamin's mother passed away the night before last. & Ryan hurt his knee really bad last night. I hope nothing else happens geez.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2008, 02:12:44 pm »
michael johns is the one who i have been wishing would get voted off for like EVER! he is over cocky, and i hate the way he holds the microphone and wraps his leg around it, he bugs me.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2008, 03:41:39 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
michael johns is the one who i have been wishing would get voted off for like EVER! he is over cocky, and i hate the way he holds the microphone and wraps his leg around it, he bugs me.

over cocky? how?

i didn't mention this when i went to idol last week, but he was the only contestant who drove past & waved at the fans. we were keeping an eye out almost the whole time for celebs driving up lol. i remember his car was just sitting at the corner waiting for a chance to turn & he was smiling at or towards me (i was like 6 feet away or something) & i was thinking to myself "am i supposed to know who he is?" then someone shouted his name & everyone freaked then he smiled & waved at us haha. i felt like a major idiot after that cuz he was smiling at me & i didn't even wave or anything i just stood there wondering who he was :oops:

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2008, 01:10:18 am »
kristy needs to go

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2008, 02:09:51 pm »
^yeah that sign thing she pulled last night is just her asking for it. a lot of people didn't think that was funny.

but i'm so glad ramielle (sp?) got voted off. finally.