Author Topic: Bright Eyes  (Read 14282 times)

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
Bright Eyes
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 09:40:16 pm »
His voice isn't that great, but it doesn't bother me. His lyrics are amazing; I wish I could write like that.
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Bright Eyes
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 05:09:08 pm »
Quote from: "Ryou-Neko"
Conor is amazing live. I went to his Louisville concert (at the Brown Theater, for whoever cares) and his harp player (I don't want to call them a harpist for fear of incorrect vocabulary) opened with a solo that eventually led into "Sunrise, Sunset", which is a brilliant song off a brilliant album. He is AMAZING live, it's well worth the not very high ticket price. ($20, typically). If you want to see the tour dates and such, the official website is here.[/url]

ughhhhhhh when i went to see him, it was with the faint right after the new albums came out.. this was the DIGITAL ASH tour.. he pretty much played the whole new cd in its entirety. i would have loved to have heard sunrise, sunset.. the harp solo sounds lovely..

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
Bright Eyes
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2006, 01:53:27 pm »
It was.

Has anybody bought the new rarity album, "Noise Floor"? I love it, I keep listening to it over and over again. As with all Bright Eyes albums, each song has its own thing you love about it. "I Will Be Grateful for This Day", "The Trees Get Wheeled Away", "Spent on Rainy Days", "I've Been Eating For You", and "Bad Blood" are my favorites.
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

Si_duffers!

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Simon_duffers@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Bright Eyes
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 07:44:15 am »
He cancelled the show on my birthday unfortch but I already got to see them once this summer and the albums amazing.
You say we're too young but maybe you're too old to remember...

Si_duffers!

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Simon_duffers@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: Bright Eyes
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 12:10:36 pm »
He cancelled the show on my birthday unfortch but I already got to see them once this summer and the albums amazing.

It's ok past self, you will see them at the albert hall in June 2011. It's the past for me but it's in your future...
You say we're too young but maybe you're too old to remember...

matchel

• Willing and Able to... Run
  • Magical thinking gets us by
    • View Profile
Re: Bright Eyes
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2011, 05:00:43 pm »
"we are nowhere and it's now" and "classic cars" and great!! i also happened to stumble upon a free download of "when the president talks to god" on the itunes store. don't know if it's still available though...