Author Topic: new philosophy on love  (Read 1243 times)

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
new philosophy on love
« on: July 06, 2003, 04:47:54 pm »
you know what ...people can tell me whatever they want to help ease my pain..however..for some reason in the end..love truimphs...you know why i think this..b/c love is stronger then anything...many of us i am sure have tumbled worlds for love..some of us actually killed for love..so people can ever make me belive..... just because you have been hurt in someway..doesnt mean that you don't want to or can not fall in love again..

just think about it..once the right person falls for you..let your heart  do the descion making....its not like you can actually tell your heart what to feel..that would be wrong......

however.... there is more to life then just love...its just like an imporatnt part of your life thats all..i don't belive in anyone saying "no" to it..or say to yourself you don't want anything to do with that part of your life...

so it makes me feel a bit unwell when others say they dont belive in it or tell you diffrently..its like some sort of thing where you have to learn to live with the fact that its good and it could be bad there will be mental rollarcoasters...thats all we could do..is be patient...
i think you have to actually "see" that there are other aspects to life then just love. ......its like falling in love with a job...then sometimes people fall out of love with it because they want to try new things...

love love love love love love love love =) such a great feeling! haha

i also think if someone ever hurts you..not to worry about it so much..there are lots of cool things you could do then just sit around and think about it...and then just to relaize..you're gonna be in love again..its so right peeps! lol

regardless the post some of you made about love..you are entitled to your own opinon but this is the way i see it..if you are a lover..you're obvouisly gonna love again.. besides love is far to strong to resist it for long anyway... ........

Life is a mystery..try to expierence it the right way.. :mrgreen: <--------see he's not worried hehe..lol

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
new philosophy on love
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 07:22:58 pm »
wow, nice....

well, I think love is like alot of emotional things.  Pure real emotion is just wild.  Although I hate when people use emotions as an excuse for something that by the nature of what you're dealing with deserves the intellect.  For real, there is a balance for each and every person.

The problem most people have with love is that it can be manipulated as other emotions may.  And even when it is not manipulated, with love you kind of make an emotional commitment in exchange for an environment from a relationship with someone.  So when that environment changes you really feel it.  The change of environment breaks the emotional commitment and the pleasurable environment which you have fully agreed to.  When someone takes that away it hurts.  It hurts not only emotionally but it hurts right down to the positive stimulus you are used to from a more romantic relationship.  It hurts from absence of that person touching your skin,  from that person touching your mind, and from touching your heart.

But that is no excuse for avoiding it because that is the way people are.  Love is a part of you.  And the more you resist the harder you fall because you really need it.  Humans need it.  You are human( I hope ;)

Some people I think are too wild though and I sometimes want to throw a book at them and the way they think.  Who knows, They might actaully pick it up and read it.

tylor

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
new philosophy on love
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 08:03:39 pm »
I agree. =)

also, when someone needs incentives to be with someone..... it's def .not love...