Author Topic: Big Brother 8  (Read 5529 times)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Big Brother 8
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 06:41:44 am »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
Quote from: "white_houses"
I think our format is different to yours. The housemates nominate people for eviction and depending on the housemates with the most votes, the public decide on who to evict from the house.

What's your eviction like? Do you have a crowd outside? Are they allowed to chant and boo?

Here's a snippet of Charley's fake eviction. She decides to go back in the house and you can hear the "GET CHARLEY OUT" chants and the boo's for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0qo4-VPRlk

The way ours is formated is that there are 3 episodes every week.

There is a Head Of Household competition. The Person who wins this must nominate 2 people for eviction. Then they have a power of veto competitioon. Whoever wins the power of veto has the power to remove one of the two nominees, forcing the head of household to nominate someone new. Then the house votes for who they want to evict. If it is a tie, the head of household gets to cast the tiebreaker vote. When they are evicte they just leave the house and talk with the host. They arent around an audience though. The last 7 people evicted are serquestered from the outside world, because when it gets down to the final 2 they have to vote for who they want to win.

thats how ours goees :)

Ah, I see. Yours is slighhtly different to ours then. Sounds interesting.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Big Brother 8
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 07:51:58 pm »
I don't know why I continue to watch or read about this show. I absolutely can't stand ERIC! Or Dustin. Man this sucks so bad. And now Jessica who can't even think for herself is HoH.

Not sure if you guys subscribe or read about the feeds but it seems that BB/CBS people told everyone to keep Eric.  Last night they were all about getting rid of him and someone told Amber in the DR to keep him. I think also that she was going to be kicked out because of her Jew remarks. Anyone know about this? Or am I alone here?