Author Topic: Big Brother 8  (Read 5613 times)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Big Brother 8
« on: July 12, 2007, 11:00:52 am »
anyone watch it???
im obsessed with Big Brother. I have th 24/7 live feeds.lol

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Big Brother 8
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 07:38:11 am »
We're on our eighth series over here too.

We've had to have extra security for tonight because there's gonna be a fake eviction where one housemate will be evicted & have their interview (the rest of the housemates will be watching the interview to see what the evictee says about them all) and see who nominated them and then Big Brother will chuck the evictee back inside the Big Brother house. So it looks like WW3 is about to go off tonight, lol.

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Big Brother 8
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 06:13:52 pm »
I don't even know what season they're up to this year in Australia. They seem to put more and more boring people in the house every year.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Big Brother 8
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 07:31:12 am »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
anyone watch it???

I don't subscribe to the feeds but I do keep up with the transcirps and discussion of the feeds at FoRT.

I couldn't stand Amber, her crying or sense of entitlement.

Joe is a drama queen who stirs stuff off.

Dustin seems like a good guy.

Zach, no opinion yet.

Don't care for Kail or Danielle.

Nick is hot but he knows it and it bugs me.

The whole America's Player, Eric will be interesting when he makes friends and we make him vote them out.

Jessica is annoying.

Jemeka is cool.

I think I like Evel Dick the best but I haven't seen enough or read enough to decide. Well minus all his name dropping.

Jen needs to get over herself. I can't believe how she acted about her picture. Too funny she won HoH.

It looks like Dick and Danielle are on the block and Kail, Joe, Daniele, Amber, Jameka & Jessica are on slop.

Wonder who will win the PoV.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Big Brother 8
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 10:59:32 am »
Quote from: "white_houses"

We've had to have extra security for tonight because there's gonna be a fake eviction where one housemate will be evicted & have their interview (the rest of the housemates will be watching the interview to see what the evictee says about them all) and see who nominated them and then Big Brother will chuck the evictee back inside the Big Brother house. So it looks like WW3 is about to go off tonight, lol.

My friend downloads big brother UK and she says its sooo much better than US....it sounds alot better...

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Big Brother 8
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 11:01:26 am »
heey....how does Big Brother UK work...im gunna try and download them, cuz i cant watch them on TV over here...

i see like The Couch, Daily, Diary Room, Litttle Brother......what is all this???

Martin.

• View Profile
Big Brother 8
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 11:21:37 am »
heey....how does Big Brother UK work...im gunna try and download them, cuz i cant watch them on TV over here...

i see like The Couch, Daily, Diary Room, Litttle Brother......what is all this???

'Big Brother: On The Couch' is a show that has top psychologists on every week analysing the housemates' behaviour.

'Big Brother: Diary Room Uncut' is just where we get to see more of what they say in the diary room rather than what goes on in the house.

'Big Brother's Little Brother' is a show that gives us news on what's going on inside the house, plans & twists Big Brother has amongst other things. It has celebrity guests on, too.

'Big Brother's Big Mouth' is a show where the host & the audience talk about different topics/housemates inside the house.

This series of Big Brother UK isn't that great, to be honest. The best one was last year. We had a Willy Wonker type thing where Big Brother hid golden tickets in some chocolate bars and whoever found the tickets got the chance to go inside the Big Brother house in week 4.

The main character from the latest series is a girl called Charley. Wooh, this girl is disliked immensley from the public, lol. She argues constantly with the other housemates, bitches about them and all sorts. She's cool though and very entertaining.

She was fake evicted last night and given a fake interview. She saw who nominated her and what was said and then was chucked straight back into the house. She's playing a clever game though. She's telling the other housemates that she's really popular on the outside and that they all loved her, so now they're thinking she's popular so they're sucking up to her and trying to be her best friend, lol. It's really interesting to watch.

The housemates inside the house watched her interview too, so they saw what she said about them.

Martin.

• View Profile
Big Brother 8
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 11:29:58 am »
I think our format is different to yours. The housemates nominate people for eviction and depending on the housemates with the most votes, the public decide on who to evict from the house.

What's your eviction like? Do you have a crowd outside? Are they allowed to chant and boo?

Here's a snippet of Charley's fake eviction. She decides to go back in the house and you can hear the "GET CHARLEY OUT" chants and the boo's for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0qo4-VPRlk

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Big Brother 8
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 12:41:53 pm »

My friend downloads big brother UK and she says its sooo much better than US....it sounds alot better...

yesh it is good  :D much more bitchier hehe

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Big Brother 8
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 02:42:32 am »
Yesh I love BB too. I think the fake week was ingenious, and I wanna see more twists like that to come!!

Martin.

• View Profile
Big Brother 8
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 04:43:04 am »
I think they took 'Pauline' out too early. She hardly did anything when she was inside the house, lol.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Big Brother 8
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 08:50:31 pm »

'Big Brother: On The Couch' is a show that has top psychologists on every week analysing the housemates' behaviour.

'Big Brother: Diary Room Uncut' is just where we get to see more of what they say in the diary room rather than what goes on in the house.

'Big Brother's Little Brother' is a show that gives us news on what's going on inside the house, plans & twists Big Brother has amongst other things. It has celebrity guests on, too.

'Big Brother's Big Mouth' is a show where the host & the audience talk about different topics/housemates inside the house.

This series of Big Brother UK isn't that great, to be honest. The best one was last year. We had a Willy Wonker type thing where Big Brother hid golden tickets in some chocolate bars and whoever found the tickets got the chance to go inside the Big Brother house in week 4.

The main character from the latest series is a girl called Charley. Wooh, this girl is disliked immensley from the public, lol. She argues constantly with the other housemates, bitches about them and all sorts. She's cool though and very entertaining.

She was fake evicted last night and given a fake interview. She saw who nominated her and what was said and then was chucked straight back into the house. She's playing a clever game though. She's telling the other housemates that she's really popular on the outside and that they all loved her, so now they're thinking she's popular so they're sucking up to her and trying to be her best friend, lol. It's really interesting to watch.

The housemates inside the house watched her interview too, so they saw what she said about them.

Ohhh KOOL! so are all 4 of these aired on tv every week??? Is there like one main show though...??

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Big Brother 8
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 08:55:45 pm »
I think our format is different to yours. The housemates nominate people for eviction and depending on the housemates with the most votes, the public decide on who to evict from the house.

What's your eviction like? Do you have a crowd outside? Are they allowed to chant and boo?

Here's a snippet of Charley's fake eviction. She decides to go back in the house and you can hear the "GET CHARLEY OUT" chants and the boo's for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0qo4-VPRlk

The way ours is formated is that there are 3 episodes every week.

There is a Head Of Household competition. The Person who wins this must nominate 2 people for eviction. Then they have a power of veto competitioon. Whoever wins the power of veto has the power to remove one of the two nominees, forcing the head of household to nominate someone new. Then the house votes for who they want to evict. If it is a tie, the head of household gets to cast the tiebreaker vote. When they are evicte they just leave the house and talk with the host. They arent around an audience though. The last 7 people evicted are serquestered from the outside world, because when it gets down to the final 2 they have to vote for who they want to win.

thats how ours goees :)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Re: Big Brother 8
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 09:01:08 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
anyone watch it???

I don't subscribe to the feeds but I do keep up with the transcirps and discussion of the feeds at FoRT.

I couldn't stand Amber, her crying or sense of entitlement.

Joe is a drama queen who stirs stuff off.

Dustin seems like a good guy.

Zach, no opinion yet.

Don't care for Kail or Danielle.

Nick is hot but he knows it and it bugs me.

The whole America's Player, Eric will be interesting when he makes friends and we make him vote them out.

Jessica is annoying.

Jemeka is cool.

I think I like Evel Dick the best but I haven't seen enough or read enough to decide. Well minus all his name dropping.

Jen needs to get over herself. I can't believe how she acted about her picture. Too funny she won HoH.

It looks like Dick and Danielle are on the block and Kail, Joe, Daniele, Amber, Jameka & Jessica are on slop.

Wonder who will win the PoV.

ya i agree with most of your feelings towards the houseguests...i absolutely cant stand Jessica...and it looks like the rest of america hates her to since they got Eric to try and convince Jen to put her up. :)

I like Jameka alot...as well as danielle and Nick.....
i used to hate Jen...but shes so entertaining to watch, so now im starting to liek her.lol hahahaha

i love this show.. :D

Martin.

• View Profile
Big Brother 8
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 06:40:29 am »

Ohhh KOOL! so are all 4 of these aired on tv every week??? Is there like one main show though...??

Yeah, we have the main show on every night, showing us what's happened inside the house 24 hours ago.

'On The Couch' is shown every Sunday, BBLB, BBBM and BB:DRU is one a few days a week too.