Author Topic: McCain gets slammed!!!  (Read 47892 times)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
McCain gets slammed!!!
« Reply #195 on: September 21, 2007, 05:26:04 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
You guys don't have to defend me.  I know when to defend myself.  I never said people hated me I said most people in RL don't like me.  You guys only know me over the internet and live 3000 miles away or on another continent.  You might think Grakthis is just being a dick but he didn't come to this conclusion overnight in some stupid soupdujour statement or jen meaness.  There is history here you might not be aware of.  Truth is very important to me and I understand his conclusions.  I like myself and who I am so that is what counts.

Erm, ok. So you will let him make personal attacks on you and just continue to say you understand him and take his BS?  :?

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
McCain gets slammed!!!
« Reply #196 on: September 21, 2007, 06:27:48 am »
Quote from: "twilightcarnival"
Quote from: "Laura"
holy crap & i thought the thread i was arguing in was bad..i dont think i've ever seen a nessaholic argument this bad.

where in the hell are the mods

Um, I think Grak is a mod... =/
Yeah this a pretty intense argument. But I agree with Noelle, Grak stop arguing with EVERYTHING. You always have to have to prove that you are right and everyone else is wrong don't you?

Ahaha Tylor I love your sig by the way.

Thank the heavens, no.  The way I'd run this website would not be conducive to a VC fanbase.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
McCain gets slammed!!!
« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2007, 06:30:25 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Tylor, I think you are a nice guy. I don't think most people hate you at all. I think people sometimes get frustrated at your individual posts, but I think most people are familiar enough with you to know you mean well and are friendly when it comes down to it. And honestly, there aren't enough friendly people in this world.

Although he may never want to hear it, Grak could actually learn something from you about being polite and considerate. . . Anything he says is filtered through his rudeness and arrogance before it makes its way to any of us.

And I'd keep on debating if he would stop spinning everything out of proportion to the point that it is no longer even relevant or interesting for me to retort on.

I know how to be polite and considerate.

I just choose not to be when I decide it's appropriate.

You may not like the things I say, but you sure do notice them, don't you?  You read them.  You think about them.  You violently want to tell me I'm wrong to the point where you researching and read things you otherwise wouldn't have.  You challenge your own beliefs just to try and fight with me.

Let me know the next time someone who is nice to you gets this kind of reaction.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
McCain gets slammed!!!
« Reply #198 on: September 21, 2007, 06:36:31 am »
Erm, ok. So you will let him make personal attacks on you and just continue to say you understand him and take his BS?  :?

How would you expect him to respond?

Calling me names back?  That would be weird for him.

---Andrew

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
McCain gets slammed!!!
« Reply #199 on: September 21, 2007, 07:15:30 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Tylor, I think you are a nice guy. I don't think most people hate you at all. I think people sometimes get frustrated at your individual posts, but I think most people are familiar enough with you to know you mean well and are friendly when it comes down to it. And honestly, there aren't enough friendly people in this world.

Although he may never want to hear it, Grak could actually learn something from you about being polite and considerate. . . Anything he says is filtered through his rudeness and arrogance before it makes its way to any of us.

And I'd keep on debating if he would stop spinning everything out of proportion to the point that it is no longer even relevant or interesting for me to retort on.

I know how to be polite and considerate.

I just choose not to be when I decide it's appropriate.

You may not like the things I say, but you sure do notice them, don't you?  You read them.  You think about them.  You violently want to tell me I'm wrong to the point where you researching and read things you otherwise wouldn't have.  You challenge your own beliefs just to try and fight with me.

Let me know the next time someone who is nice to you gets this kind of reaction.

I didn't change my opinion, I was just trying to explain it to you. Yeah, I think it's fun at some times to argue with somebody- but it's not the only way to hone up on your debating skills, or whatever you want to call them. You can think just as deeply and still have to prove yourself without someone calling you names and being rude. It's called a seminar and I had many of them in college. One of them was a logic course, actually. So yeah, that's why it sometimes frustrates me when you get off course.

You argue like an old, ornery philosopher. lol. Not a bad thing, but a somewhat annoying thing.

twilightcarnival

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - distantskies93@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - twilightcarnival
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - runningridermado@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
McCain gets slammed!!!
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2007, 10:54:46 am »
I'm glad you guys atleast have an intelligent debate.
The ones on Youtube are just pathetic. There was one over an issue similar to this and the person was like "All gays are unnatrual and wrong, and should be burned"
Then people told them wrong, and were like "Because they are different from you, that isnt okay?"
So then it just turned into a bunch of cussing, threats, etc etc.
Pretty pathetic how some people chose to argue, with curse words and no information to back up their position.

And as I sit here in this dark room
All I seem to feel is light...