Author Topic: It's leaked  (Read 76022 times)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
It's leaked
« Reply #180 on: September 26, 2007, 03:46:25 pm »
Quote from: "MVES"
Quote from: "B"
We weren't kidding when we said any requests for the link/pm/etc. would be removed. You can discuss the CD or whatever you want here, but keep any trading of the music off the board, as we don't condone it. We can't control what you do with the rest of your internets, only what you do here.  8).

did u delete my post? :(

Didn't delete it, just moved it. It doesn't have anything to do with this thread, thus it doesn't belong here.  :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

MVES

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #181 on: September 26, 2007, 03:48:53 pm »
We weren't kidding when we said any requests for the link/pm/etc. would be removed. You can discuss the CD or whatever you want here, but keep any trading of the music off the board, as we don't condone it. We can't control what you do with the rest of your internets, only what you do here.  8).

Didn't delete it, just moved it. It doesn't have anything to do with this thread, thus it doesn't belong here.  :)

sorry it must be annoying, but no one cares about me... :(

can u check what i need

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
It's leaked
« Reply #182 on: September 26, 2007, 03:50:29 pm »
Give it some time. You just posted what you needed not even 30 minutes ago. You have to give people time to see it so they can help you.  :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

MVES

• View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #183 on: September 26, 2007, 03:52:33 pm »
Give it some time. You just posted what you needed not even 30 minutes ago. You have to give people time to see it so they can help you.  :)

yeah i know... but i need the file today, so i can strat to encode "Nolita Fairytale"... well looks like u can't help me so i will wait.. TNX

reveng_desire

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - sammy0190@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SpiratiesAnon
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - reveng_desire
    • View Profile
    • Email
It's leaked
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2007, 03:55:13 pm »

OHHHHH B, I'M SORRY! It won't happen again.
Do You Notice How Many Lonely Hearts Are LUNATICS Out There??

remixx

• View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #185 on: September 26, 2007, 03:58:27 pm »
hands on me and this time sound really electronic and warm and fuzzy lol

it must be the bass

they're sooo linda perry

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
It's leaked
« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2007, 03:59:49 pm »
Quote from: "reveng_desire"

OHHHHH B, I'M SORRY! It won't happen again.

It's all good, just gotta do my job, lol.  :)

musicnotex

• View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2007, 04:19:17 pm »
eek am i the only one who doesnt like the one? what's with that weird voice under the melody that sounds so flat? my god. in my version of the album that harmonising voice is as loud as the melody! i hope its softer in the original. other than that im actually quite loving this album...

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
The one
« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2007, 04:22:10 pm »
Quote from: "musicnotex"
eek am i the only one who doesnt like the one? what's with that weird voice under the melody that sounds so flat? my god. in my version of the album that harmonising voice is as loud as the melody! i hope its softer in the original. other than that im actually quite loving this album...

i love it, the beginning is almost haunty.

Does some of the drums on the tracks sound similar to the type of drums the postal service and other electronic bands use? or am i just crazy?

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2007, 04:55:33 pm »
Home is awesome! Favorite on the album. Gave me chills like Twilight
H&T is great too.
I really like Come Undone
Stevie was better than at the HoB. It would have been better without her but it was decent.
Spring Street is my least favorite

migmitch

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - mr_chicken_man@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - mitchmig01
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2007, 05:28:14 pm »
I think my best and more than this are pretty amazing.

BurningDownLove

• View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #191 on: September 26, 2007, 05:37:07 pm »
sweeeeeeeet

initially_yours

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • My official site
It's leaked
« Reply #192 on: September 26, 2007, 05:55:50 pm »
Quote from: "MikeSter4"
^^   Are you talking to me???

Anyway, it's a great album.  And will def. support Vanessa when it comes out.  I heard a rumor that Best Buy is going to release a special edition with one or two more tracks.

All is Well!!!!!!!!!!!  Even if it is a rumor, we can always hope that All is Well might be on there.  

I'm surprised at the fact that Best Buy might want to even release a special edition for H&T, considering Harmonium was a "failure".  But still, it's really, really cool to hear that.

As for the cd leaking, I was initially anxious to hear it, but seeing everyone all gushy over it makes me want to just hold out a little longer for the real thing.  But that's just me.
Musician, filmmaker, writer: http://www.theaaronchan.com

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #193 on: September 26, 2007, 06:00:45 pm »
k i FINALLY have the songs, listening to them right now..will give my opinion when im done

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
It's leaked
« Reply #194 on: September 26, 2007, 06:48:15 pm »
I'd definitely want the H&T Special edition from Best Buy if that exists. maybe they'll put it up on their website so we can confirm. I'm gonna have to buy my first copy at Wal-mart due to the proximity of it to my house. and if best buy has that deal, then I'll buy a second copy there. I never buy two copies of an album, but this is just special. Really special!