Author Topic: Christine Evans (really talented)  (Read 3437 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Christine Evans (really talented)
« on: May 30, 2005, 12:05:43 pm »
Check her out. I found her on this video code site when I was searching for videos for myspace & I just randomly clicked her video & am in love with her music now. Her site says shes only 14 years old. She's good.

http://www.christine-evans.com/ official website

http://www.christine-evans.com/index_sub.cfm?pg=music music. And watch her video for Take Me Home it's really good & what made me a fan. It took a few times to figure out the concept of it tho with the whole rope thing but it finally clicked, haha.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 12:27:43 pm »
I listened to some of the clips on the site and her music is pretty good. At first she kind of reminded me of Avril vocally... then I read the site bio and realized she too is Canadian  :lol:.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 12:47:18 pm »
Quote from: "B"
At first she kind of reminded me of Avril vocally...

Yeah, it did that for me too.
I kinda like her stuff!
I just checked and, of course!, cds are only available to North America!  :evil:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 01:21:21 pm »
Wow that was a quick response! Glad you guys like her tho. I wanna get her cd.  :)

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:46:35 pm »
Bump. Come on guys, more people need to check her out. I'm telling you she is really talented!

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 11:31:37 pm »
It is hard sometimes to get people to check out new artists, unfortunately  :?.

But that just makes those of us who did and like her rock harder   :twisted:.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 06:58:53 am »
It is practically impossible to get people to check out new artists...believe me, I know!  I AM one!   :lol:   But yeah, she's very talented.  Yet another Interlochen dream child.  I'd kill to go to that school...but now I'm too old and stuff.   :roll:
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 10:55:07 pm »
I randomly had "Take Me Home" come on my playlist tonight. Since I was bored, I decided to see what Christine Evans is up to these days.

I read she had another album come out in Canada last year that has done pretty well. I checked her MySpace and she has a couple cool songs up there too. I can see she has definitely made some improvements since her first album. :)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 11:17:07 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
It is practically impossible to get people to check out new artists...believe me, I know!  I AM one!   :lol:   But yeah, she's very talented.  Yet another Interlochen dream child.  I'd kill to go to that school...but now I'm too old and stuff.   :roll:

seriously shannon you are amazing, and I'm glad you aren't one of those big huge artist that only care about money and could care less about fans, they say they do but they really don't. you are honest and very talented and someday I'm going to go and see you! at least you have true fans who are dedicated and appreciate your music.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar