Author Topic: Marla Sokoloff  (Read 6596 times)

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Marla Sokoloff
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 10:53:57 am »
I am listening to her right now and looked her up on imdb.com(I love this site :D) Tho I never seen the shows she was in Full House. I didn't know who she was(I used to watch Full House all the time so I was like um I don't know who she played :O) so thanks to imdb.com I know. WOw she looks so different. XD I thought she was kind of a biotch in the show tho :/

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Marla Sokoloff
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 09:34:00 am »
Hey All-

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Just wanted to let you know that I am playing an ALL AGES acoustic show at Genghis Cohen. If you are under 21 or think that the band plays just a little too loud (MOM) then this show is for you!

We will be trying out some new tunes and playing your old favorites a little bit "prettier."

Friday, August 10th @ Genghis Cohen - 9:30pm

740 North Fairfax, just North of Melrose on the East side of the street in a strip mall. Great food. It's a super tiny, intimate venue so leave yourself enough time to park and get a great seat. *
Cover is $7

Yes, I think it's weird that a kosher Chinese food restaurant is also a music venue but trust me this place is great!

Hope to see you there!
xo,
Marla

*Details provided by the lovely Cindy Alexander so don't blame me if you get lost.*

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Marla Sokoloff
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 03:17:02 pm »
TONIGHT @ GENGHIS COHEN

WWW.GENGHISCOHEN.COM if you want to copy and paste it, call, whatever.

I'm going to be there, and I hope if you live in the LA area and have nothing else to do tonight to come support this GREAT artist. She's by far one of my TOP favorites!!!

I'm leaving at six, I'll be there by 7ish. Hope to see some of you there.

I'll definitely post pictures.  :wink:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar