Author Topic: Yankees Suffer Worst Loss in AL History  (Read 2294 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Yankees Suffer Worst Loss in AL History
« on: September 01, 2004, 06:37:28 am »
:lol:

hahaha......sorry.....us Met fans can't make fun of you Yankee fans all that much, normally becuase your team always wins....but for once, the Yankees will be remembered for the WORSE loss in American League history after losing to the Cleveland Indians 22-0.

TSE

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 07:30:15 am »
I was there.

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 09:10:11 am »
sounds like they completely sucked up the field.....what happened?

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 09:58:49 am »
Everyone has a bad game now and then. I'm sure they'll still be beating down everyone in October, LOL.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

TSE

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 10:02:16 am »
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"
Everyone has a bad game now and then. I'm sure they'll still be beating down everyone in October, LOL.

I cried!

It was just bad - though we did play errorless baseball.  Yeesh, I guess you have to blame pitching, I mean beeing down 9-0 by the 3rd is hard - but not one single run!  I don't understand.  It must be because Arod was run over by a car the day before (he wasn't it's a long story that I'll tell if need be)

I'm caught between crying and laughing.

And also this is funny: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=Ursu/040901

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 10:05:33 am »
Quote from: "TSE"

I cried!

It was just bad - though we did play errorless baseball.  Yeesh, I guess you have to blame pitching, I mean beeing down 9-0 by the 3rd is hard - but not one single run!  I don't understand.  It must be because Arod was run over by a car the day before (he wasn't it's a long story that I'll tell if need be)

And also this is funny: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=Ursu/040901

I'm used to horrible games like that because I am a Brewers fan, so it really doesn't even phase me anymore to be honest. Pitching collapses? Eh. hitting collapses? Eh. We commit 6 errors? Eh. Just another day at the ballpark. LOL
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 10:55:29 am »

doesn't even sound like they were playing the game, nevermind having a bad one   :razz:

I cried!

I'm used to horrible games like that because I am a Brewers fan, so it really doesn't even phase me anymore to be honest. Pitching collapses? Eh. hitting collapses? Eh. We commit 6 errors? Eh. Just another day at the ballpark. LOL

yeah....but when was the last time the Brewers lost by 22 runs(being shutout no less)??

emmy

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 02:07:42 pm »

That is weird... o.0

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES