Author Topic: Happy Birthday Zee!  (Read 4647 times)

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Happy Birthday Zee!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2004, 04:00:43 am »
Quote from: "Scotty"
Even though it's late I just got access to a comp.

Happy Anniversary of the day you were born. 8)

Thanks Scott :-) That's sweet :-)
The anniversay of the day I was born :-) LOL

I did Si, thanks, I had a brilliant day ...

Thanks B ... I had a brillaint birthday ... It could be because I was totally not expecting it, and i was just happy to have finished honors and started working, but then all these extra things happened and it turned out to be a really good day :-) and night ... and weekend ... and week ... month year ... It's all good :-)
I know my b'day was a good day for lots of people :-) Namely nessaholics who went on a meetup and saw VC live ;-)
I miss you too. Pity about the phone card :-) I still need to call LOL :-)

Merci Ghis :-)
Appreciate it.

Afterglow ... sorry I don't know your name ... :?
Actually I don't think I got gifts ... Maybe I'm too old for gifts ... :-)
Oh wait I got some CD's ... lots of money (parents .. grandma) ... I bought myself lots of clothes last weekend .. I suppose that too ... then we went to some street markets at night on the harbour ... I bought paintings and other crazy art things ... glass blowing art .. pretty 3D stained glass things ... lurvly.
I did get a party :-) A big party LOL :-) Totally spontaneous ... there was cake LOL

Thanks Katie :-)
Yes, I hope it's a good year for everyone ... we all stay happy and healthy surrounded by good friends and loved ones ... I do hope that next year is good for everyone ...

*dances with Jess*
I doubt I stopped dancing LOL :-)
I kicked someone's ass ... or I should have ... you're right. That would have made my birthday the BEST EV.AR!!! :-)
It wasn't so much the day, but I don't know, it's all good ... really ... it's the culmination of some very fortuidous events. I can hardly believe how lucky I have been this year, I don't ever forget it, and i'm greatful. I hope next year is as good or even better for everyone.

Afterglow ... dude ... You're might be right ... maybe I don't always deserve it, but it happens, and I'm not going to knock it ... I'll graciously accept it, and try to make the most of it :-) SO whether or not I deserve it, that's not the issue, it's what I do with it when I got it ... get it?

Jules .. you started off my day with the most pleasent phone call ever. I can't believe you called ... ha! Thank you so much ... really ... It made me feel so special and it meant a lot. Like I said, if nothing else was to happen, then that was enough ..

Kev :-) You crack me up each time .. those pics on the LJ .. omg I close my eyes and imagine you guys, and I still chuckle .. this is after being in FITS of laughter ... laughing so loud and so much my cheeks and sides hurt for ages staring at the screen. :-) :lol:

If I am anything, I'm a reflection of those around me. They say you can tell a lot about a person by the company they keep, and if i'm the best, it's only because I surround myself with other great people.

Thanks Emily :-)
Today is my UN-birthday :-)
Actually I'd prefer celebrating that, because well, it happens more often ;-)

Oh yes, indeed I am a she .. it's a pain in the ass being a she actually ... damn hormone imbalances ... gggrrr  :twisted:  :-)

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

drumpad

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Happy B-lated
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2004, 09:43:38 pm »
ZEE, happy b-lated, and lots of love and postive vibes towards the ass end of the world =D
 ---"poot slap, poot slap, dawg with that thump"

tricia

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Happy Birthday Zee!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2004, 09:46:44 pm »
Glad to read you had a good one mate! ;)
I think you underestimate the level of my sneakiness

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Zee!
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 11:51:42 pm »
I'm sorry I wasn't here to post on the day, but happy belated birthday Zena!

tylor

HappyZen

• VCUBs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Happy B-lated
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2004, 09:12:31 pm »
Quote from: "drumpad"
ZEE, happy b-lated, and lots of love and postive vibes towards the ass end of the world =D

oh corey!!!
You're birthday is always one day before mine!
So right back at you my friend.
Happy happy happy anniversary of the day(s) you were alive and living on earth :-)
I recieved your positive vibes and love ... I will use them wisely, and have arranged for some attenuated forms to be sent back so you have some too ;-)

i'm not greedy ;-) :-)

with lots of love

~*~save the uni

HappyZen

• VCUBs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday Zee!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2004, 09:15:16 pm »
Trixie Dish! :-)
'Anks mate.
It was good ... my friends drank so much, but I was the one acting drunk!
eh. Go figure :-)

A good weekend was had by all judging for what i'm reading.

I hope the good vibes transgress and continute for everyone all the time!

I hope you're well .. :-)

~*~save the uni

HappyZen

• VCUBs
    • View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday Zee!
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2004, 09:17:40 pm »
it's ok Ty,
I'm so happy to read that everyone was doiing something exciting and fun and DIFFERENT!!!
I'm actually happy that no one really was around because it means that everyone was caught up doing something OTHER than living on the net!!! And that's really cool ...

:-)
so it's for me a GOOD thing :-)
ANyway, better late than never, and ...
well I was born and i'm alive now :-)
so it's all good ... ya know? ;-)

~*~save the uni