Author Topic: Vanessa opening for Stevie Nicks  (Read 11961 times)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa opening for Stevie Nicks
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2005, 09:12:38 am »
I tried to get tickets with the presale at 10am and the best is RR, front row is A. This sucks. And they are 85 each

GardenStateGirlie

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - njdevilsangel183
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~meadowsoprano
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2005, 08:28:43 am »
Hey everyone! I'm new here. Just wanted to let you all know that Stevie's official website The Nicksfix is posting all of the official presale passwords and information on their website. I'm a huge Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac fan and have had the opportunity to see Stevie and Fleetwood Mac several times over the past two years (including two shows recently at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas) so I can tell you that even if you're not a huge Stevie fan, you're in for a treat. Her shows have been vocally outstanding and incredibly high-energy. I'm also a big Nessa fan so i'm looking forward to Atlantic City with the two of them and hoping for a song or two shared. Does anyone have any information on Vanessa's setlist and is it, in fact, going to be an acoustic set? Thanks so much!

-Marissa

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2005, 12:03:11 pm »
Vanessa hasn't done a full band show since her Europoean tour in 2003 (if you don't count her Leno performance), so it is mostly just an assumption that these tour shows will be acoustic, too. But I guess we will find out when she starts touring.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

GardenStateGirlie

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - njdevilsangel183
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~meadowsoprano
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2005, 05:27:12 pm »
Quote from: "B"
Vanessa hasn't done a full band show since her Europoean tour in 2003 (if you don't count her Leno performance), so it is mostly just an assumption that these tour shows will be acoustic, too. But I guess we will find out when she starts touring.

Ahh...I wasn't aware. Thanks for filling me in! I'm really looking forward to finally seeing her live--acoustic or full band.

-Marissa

PianoLover24

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2005, 06:04:51 pm »
so she's opening for all of them? especially ther grand rapids, michigan one?...i'm going so i hope vanessa does not cancel...$60 a ticket

how long are her setlists for opening?

Pyro

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dead+am+pyro
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2005, 11:27:37 am »
OMG I'm soooo excited! She's gonna perform where I live! I might get to go to my first Vanessa concert! I'm really gonna make an effort to. :D  :D  :D  :!:  :!:  :!: I'd love to see her in person. If I was extremely lucky maybe I could meet her... Meh, I'm probably dreaming. I've only been to one concert before, so how common is it to get to meet the musicians?

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2005, 12:28:25 pm »
Quote from: "Pyro"
OMG I'm soooo excited! She's gonna perform where I live! I might get to go to my first Vanessa concert! I'm really gonna make an effort to. :D  :D  :D  :!:  :!:  :!: I'd love to see her in person. If I was extremely lucky maybe I could meet her... Meh, I'm probably dreaming. I've only been to one concert before, so how common is it to get to meet the musicians?

A lot of times getting to meet the musicians is pure luck. It will probably be tougher on the Nicks tour because they are playing in larger venues and ampitheaters. It is a lot easier when the artist is playing at a small venue.

It isn't out of the question though. Good luck  :).
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Pyro

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dead+am+pyro
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2005, 02:23:35 pm »
Thanks, B. I'm really looking forward to the concert. But I hope there is a lot of Vanessa. I've never heard Stevie Nicks' music before; I don't know if I'd be interested in it. I guess I should take GardenStateGirlies word that it'll be good.