Author Topic: Hey Paula. Paula Abduls new show on Bravo  (Read 9026 times)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey Paula. Paula Abduls new show on Bravo
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 06:28:42 am »
I haven't seen last night's episode yet (I do have it recorded) so I will get back to you. I usually only get 5 hours or less of sleep myself so 21 hours isn't so bad.

So I watched it. I will say that she didn't seem UI this time. She definitely was out of it but there wasn't the dry mouth, slurred speech, like before.

That Marty guy was wrong for not doing what she asked with putting some jewelry aside. I know they didn't show all of it but i didn't even seen any men's jewelry.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 01:48:40 pm »
well i think 21 hours of no sleep is insane.. people handle things like sleep differently, not everyone can be normal with no sleep.

matt interviewed her on the today show this morning, and this is probably one of the best interviews shes given.. check it out if you guys want. shes asked about the drinking http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19827433/

but she looks happy now, i hope shes not faking it & that she really is because she worries her fans way too much.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 07:14:15 pm »
tonights episode was nuts.. did anyone see it? her assistant kiley is such a bitch, she was practically laughing when Paula was crying about the bratz thing & I think her other assistant was kind of laughing too. geez at least make sure shes gonna be okay thats what I would've done. man what bitches. Her assistant Patti seems cool though, I hope she sticks with Paula despite the crazy schedule.

but on a random note, i know that girl ashleigh the Paula fan Megan mentioned lol she posts at an msn judges board i go to. shes the blonde girl with the curly hair they showed a second of from the fans at letterman. shes kind of a bitch though too haha. I asked her about the experience way before the show aired & before we knew she was gonna be showed & shes like "i dont wanna talk about it, if you dont believe I met her fine. I dont care" I was like dang, i was just asking chill.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 01:15:10 am »
am i the only one on the board still watching? did anyone see last nights new episode? man she is so strong, i cant believe they injected that thing into her.      not too many people know shes had 13-14 neck surgeries and has to go through all this so im glad they showed it even though it was hard watching her like that.

im soo happy shes gonna have her own radio show though, i wonder what kind of show its gonna be.

btw.. the theme song to her show is called Karma & its a new song by Paula if you didnt know. she told me in a qvc.com chat she was working on some new music when i asked, but i didnt think it would actually come out. i love it :)

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
  • Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 11:38:57 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
tonights episode was nuts.. did anyone see it? her assistant kiley is such a bitch, she was practically laughing when Paula was crying about the bratz thing & I think her other assistant was kind of laughing too.geez at least make sure shes gonna be okay thats what I would've done. man what bitches. Her assistant Patti seems cool though, I hope she sticks with Paula despite the crazy schedule.

but on a random note, i know that girl ashleigh the Paula fan Megan mentioned lol she posts at an msn judges board i go to. shes the blonde girl with the curly hair they showed a second of from the fans at letterman. shes kind of a bitch though too haha. I asked her about the experience way before the show aired & before we knew she was gonna be showed & shes like "i dont wanna talk about it, if you dont believe I met her fine. I dont care" I was like dang, i was just asking chill.

i wouldve laughed too  :roll:

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 08:04:14 pm »
well then your a bitch too (sorry, but you had that one coming). how can you laugh when someone works so hard for something, only for it to not happen anymore & when they are obviously upset & crying about it? i dont get people sometimes.

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 08:14:43 pm »
well then your a bitch too (sorry, but you had that one coming). how can you laugh when someone works so hard for something, only for it to not happen anymore & when they are obviously upset & crying about it? i dont get people sometimes.

lmfao cuz its an effing BRATZ movie

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 08:39:23 pm »
yeah well she works TWENTY TWO hour days & still found time to work on this project, and she gets a text saying they dont need her anymore. you would probably feel really crummy too.

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 08:41:54 pm »
yeah well she works TWENTY TWO hour days & still found time to work on this project, and she gets a text saying they dont need her anymore. you would probably feel really crummy too.

not if i was paula abdul! id probably have other stuff to do

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 08:44:16 pm »
she does have other stuff to do, but that doesnt mean its wrong for her to cry about it. shes emotional, get over it.

luxbabylux

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2007, 08:45:26 pm »
she does have other stuff to do, but that doesnt mean its wrong for her to cry about it. shes emotional, get over it.

lol apparently shes VERY emotional

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 10:20:58 pm »
turns out they showed just most of the bad stuff on purpose.. they wanted her show to get cancelled so they wouldnt have to pay her for a new season, so they showed almost all bad stuff. notice how they showed mostly good stuff on the finale that was cut? & at the end they filmed her at her bday? well that & another thing was not that long ago so they were already filming the 2nd season, but they just threw that in for the finale since her show isnt gonna be returning next season as of right now. usually stuff filmed doesnt get on tv a couple months later, more like a half a year later.

anyways, im debating on whether or not im still a fan. im just so sick of defending her all the time (online & in person) & all the drama around her. (did anyone see rosies blog about her on rosie.com? yikes). i like being a criss angel fan a lot better.. the only drama w/ him is between him & his ex-wife lol. he also works 22 hrs a day like Paula which i just found out & always seems completely fine. he doesnt have as many projects as paula does or health issues like her, but still. i dont know im just tired of caring what other people think about her..