Author Topic: Hey Paula. Paula Abduls new show on Bravo  (Read 9029 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Hey Paula. Paula Abduls new show on Bravo
« on: June 30, 2007, 03:22:21 pm »
Paula now has her own show on Bravo Thursday nights and she is hilarious on it sometimes I love her. the dunkin donuts thing in the limo cracked me up.

And im soo glad she has her own show because maybe, just maybe people will stop saying shes drunk all the time. If you wanna know why shes so "loopy" sometimes, then watch the show it will explain a lot especially the 1st 2 episodes.

Also yes she has a bitchy side to her, but then again her blonde assistant is a bitch (I know someone whose met her) and her fans have a theory that she wanted to make Paula out to be that way. Shes flown with Paula a ton of times, so she had to have known Paula always wears sweats when she flys, and Paula was already exhausted so she knew she would flip out. Paulas actually involved in the show so she could've cut that part out if she wanted, but she didnt I love how shes not afraid to show her bitchy side lol.

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 07:49:06 am »
Although the show is funny sometimes, it kinda makes her look dumb.  I'm really not trying to be rude, but that's the impression the show gives of her.  I agree about her assistant though.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 07:55:09 am »
I can't believe that her publisist lets her go out like that. Whether she's exhausted, on drugs, drunk or whatever the excuse is, she should not go out like that in public, not to mention have this on TV. In my professional opinion, she is obviously on something, her eyes are glossy, her mouth is dry, she can't stand up straight, her words are slurred.  

The Starbucks part and then at the perfume place... crazy. It was hard watch.

She sure does have a diva side.

Hilarious when she was looking for her limo and tripped.

As always, I get sucked into these reality shows so I will continue watching the train wreck.

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 03:46:49 pm »
I absolutely agree Let.  I really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but after seeing the way she looked and acted, it really did seem like she was on something.  I was sucked in too and I really didn't want to be - though I doubt I'll regularly watch it, probably just catch it on reruns occasionally.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 04:27:19 pm »
I guess that's why Bravo's tagline for their reality shows is "Watch what happens".
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 11:17:10 pm »
eh

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 03:25:27 pm »
I cant believe a couple of you still think shes on something.. I mean her publicist was falling asleep at qvc, cant you see her acting like that is from lack of sleep? I get pretty out of it too when im tired & she works way harder than I do. That on top of having rsd (look up the side affects for that http://www.neurologychannel.com/rsd/ shes had 12 or 13 surgeries on her neck) will definitely make her seem "loopy". Just watch this weeks episode, you'll probably see shes telling the truth because of how upset all the drunk, drugged, etc. comments make her.

Though I do agree with you Let about her publicist letting her out like that.. she needs more "no" people in her life instead of yes people. Her hair stylist/best friend Daniel seems like the only one who actually cares about her.. I know a few girls who have met him & he tried to help them out & yeah hes a good guy.

givemer0mance

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - givemer0mance
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/letsgetdowntodisco
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 05:30:35 am »
not trying to say shes definetly on drugs or whatnot, but she definetly has some serious unexplainable issues if its not that. stress, maybe. but not all of it. i personally think finding out if paula is on drugs is overrated and just plain annoying now.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 08:55:32 am »
I saw last night's episode and did feel sorry for the woman but she still is so out of it. She kept saying she didn't use/do recreational drugs well prescription drugs are still drugs. I read in another forum that she was on pain pills, which would totally explain it and why she is so adamant about not using recreational drugs she's in denial that they are drugs.

It was nice that the whole cast was in Las Vegas for her.

I would never let that girl drive my car but I must admit I have felt stuck like that before.

Oh yeah, I also read that she tried to sue Bravo over airing this show and lost.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 07:59:45 pm »
where did you hear she tried to sue them? i never heard that & i hear everything lol.

Quote from: "givemer0mance"
i personally think finding out if paula is on drugs is overrated and just plain annoying now.

i second that. & its making me not wanna be a fan anymore cuz im sick of hearing all that bullshit from the media, magazines, people i know, etc. Infact i was just reading the tv guide interview shes on the cover of, & they called her a "scattered brained nut job" after she let them follow her around & after she did a photoshoot for them. nice huh?

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 01:09:21 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
I saw last night's episode and did feel sorry for the woman but she still is so out of it. She kept saying she didn't use/do recreational drugs well prescription drugs are still drugs. I read in another forum that she was on pain pills, which would totally explain it and why she is so adamant about not using recreational drugs she's in denial that they are drugs.

It was nice that the whole cast was in Las Vegas for her.

I would never let that girl drive my car but I must admit I have felt stuck like that before.

Oh yeah, I also read that she tried to sue Bravo over airing this show and lost.

yeah, look at dr. house (even though he's fictional).  he's on prescription drugs, and definitely an addict.  just because paula may be addicted doesn't mean she doesn't have pain, though.  like, it could have been that she legitamitely needed pain pills to begin with, then just got addicted.
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 09:58:13 pm »
She is not addicted to pills of anykind for the last time. Even though she does take medication for rsd (which i posted the link to with more info), it doesnt mean shes addicted to them. The way she acts is because she only gets 1 hour of sleep a night, on top of having the medical issues she has. If anything she needs help for the insomnia she says she has.

As for the slurring of speech before anyone mentions it, I get tounge twisted every single day almost. Only difference is shes being recorded when that happens to her.

Sorry for defending her so much, but you would defend your idol too if nobody else was.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 09:05:36 am »
There's big difference between slurring your words and getting tongue twisted. She is definitely on something. I think it's a combination of no sleep and the pills. I have had encounters with people on pills and drunk and she fits that bill.

You can defend her all you want. I am not saying I hate her or anything, as you know everyone is entitled to their opinion that's why we have the forums. We all know this is a touchy subject for you so just be sure you don't take it personal.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 12:26:19 am »
I wont take it personal, its just hard hearing "shes definitely on something" every single day.

Also I too have had encounters with drunk people (i live in a house with no parents, nuff said) & I really dont think she fits that bill but I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 11:19:52 pm »
so.. you guys still think shes on something after seeing her show last night? the girls counted.. 21 hours of no sleep. and you could tell she was really out of it because of the crazy schedule her people were giving her. anyone who still thinks shes on something is not paying attention to the show or something.

btw shes co-hosting the view next thursday.. im kinda shocked considering Randy wouldnt even go on the show with the way they treated her during the satellite saga.