• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
jobs
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2004, 11:09:26 am »
Quote from: "loveplasticlove"
ack! getting processed for a job is so annoying! I've been hired since 2/13 and I still have not started!

grrr

THAT long?! that really sucks Nic... sorry to hear that

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
jobs
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2004, 11:59:02 am »
yep! First I needed a CA license and my DMV record.  So I had to study and take the written test and give up my CT license... now that my DMV record is approved... I have to give show them my birth certificate, proof of 60 or more credits/units at USC, temp license and proof of insurance.  ACK! And I know that is just not the end of it.  I will a physical and so on.
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
    • View Profile
jobs
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2004, 11:54:29 am »
I START WORK TOMORROW WOOT!

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
noone wants to hire anymore..
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2004, 06:53:52 pm »
I got fired from my last job for sleeping in late and now i'm sick of it, i'm sick of sitting at home without a FUCKING JOB....
each place i go to, its either come back in a few weeks or noone is hiring...well i guess if you live in shitty state like i do, its understandable, but not having a job when you need the money is bullshit...
It seems the only way i will get a job if i move out of state and i know thats not happening soon as i want it to....

anybody else feel my pain?..

as you can see other people do feel your pain so I moved your thread here with the others. -Let

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
jobs
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2004, 06:56:25 pm »
Soo much...I am going around again tomorrow tho...

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
jobs
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2004, 07:08:07 pm »
and when you have a job it pisses you off anyways, ripoff..i guess i cant complain though compared...it was hard to find a job in computers after school though, i was pretty bored with life, so i know
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

LimeTwister

jobs
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2004, 07:11:10 pm »
there is a "jobs" thread...buuuut....

It just depends on what you want to do and what you can do before you get to do what you want to do.

Like go apply at a grocery store...then after you have money (something is better then nothing) you can start applying for jobs you really want.

Sleeping in too late does not help anyone...and people loose money when their employees are not there to work...their loss of money=your loss of money.

If they tell you to come back in a few weeks, do it...

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
jobs
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2004, 07:25:20 pm »
i guess thats true...but if i go back , i bet they'll have another lame excuse ..and yes my life is pretty boring TOO....

i've been trying to get into some good school in ny, but my savings is low and wellll let's just say i don't have much to help me at all with anything, not to forget my parents are calling me a lazy bum nowadays and they won't help me anymore...i'm lucky enough to still be in the house..
However, YEA i must crawl before i walk, but honestly the way things are going now, it seems i'll be crawling forever without a job..

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
    • View Profile
jobs
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2004, 12:28:33 am »
I posted this in my lj:

So today was my first day of work... wow is how I would describe it in one word. I have to deal with 6 kids (2 boys & 4 girls).  I did not realize how much responsibility I have at this job. My shift is a noon until night... when I arrive I have to make them all lunch then I have to drive them in the van to therapy... When the kids and I return my co-worker should be starting dinner. We all have dinner, do chores and then unwind before bedtime. Once the children are in bed... I am to check their bedrooms 4 times every hour at random times. One person is to stand in the doorway while the other walks in to make sure none of the kids are doing anything naughty. If any kid confides in me by telling me anything sexual or abusive.. I am to fill out at least 2 different reports and if I don't and get caught... I will be automatically fired. If kids get to go for a walk, I must inspect them for contraband (empty pockets, wiggles clothes, take off shoes etc). The pantry, freezer, medicine cabinet and office are to be locked at all times... I must carry around keys to unlock and lock them whenever a kid needs anything from there. If I am to give them their allowance, they must be weighed before in order to make sure they are eating properly. I also supply them with their medication for their psychological disorders. If the kids want to go shopping, I take them to the stores etc. If they need help... I am allowed to have one on ones with them, but I am advised not to because I might find out stuff I might be mandated to report. Besides the reports, I must log any somewhat significant thing that happens while I am working as well as the van mileage when I drive it. This is all that I found out today... I am still in training... who knows what other responsibilities I will have. I did 6 hours today and I will have 8 hours tomorrow.

Besides finding this out, one gal already gave me an attitude. They definitely asked me the question that my co-workers warned me about... "Are you a lesbian?" And they wanted to know if I had past experience with in-home kids (already seeing what they can get away with with me) and when my shift was. They like to curse a lot as well... any guesses on when I will first get cussed out (pretty much a guaranteed thing)?

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
jobs
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2004, 06:55:22 pm »
another day still no job :cry: ....i'm gonna worry my life away...