Author Topic: Some cool news  (Read 1856 times)

Nessaholic4Ever

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
Some cool news
« on: November 02, 2007, 05:28:36 pm »
I don't know if West Virginia matters at all, but it's where I live, lol, and something really cool happened the other day. My friends and I were riding in the car, and we were listening to a local radio station, which is 103 CIR, and that station is, like, THE station to listen to. It's the "Hit Music Station." Anyway, that stupid fucking Soulja Boy song came on, for the millionth time, and I was in hell. But after that went off, guess what they played? WHITE...freaking...HOUSES! I was so excited and happy and kinda surprised. They used to play ATM and OD a lot, and they even played Pretty Baby a few times. But they've never really played WH, and I thought that if they were going to play a song of hers now, it would be Nolita. But hey, I wasn't complaining! I was THRILLED. What was also cool was that my two friends love that song. Katey loves Vanessa in general, she's not a Nessaholic, but she loves ATM, OD, WH, Nolita, and Hands on Me. She LOVES Hands on Me and WH especially. Michelle isn't really a fan, but like I said, she loves WH and likes Nolita Fairytale a lot too. (But she doesn't like ATM. That amuses me.) Don't know if anyone cares, but I was ECSTATIC, lol.
I waste the days away
Waiting on a new age
But time betrays me
And I get older one more year

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Some cool news
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 05:52:52 pm »
well over here Kiss FM Chicago 103.5 they never play Vanessa and The Mix 101.9 plays A Thousand Miles usully once every day or every other day but ONLY ATM!!! Never NF!!! No one over here has played NF too my knowledge

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Epit

• View Profile
    • Twitter
Some cool news
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 08:31:37 pm »
In my country, they used to play White Houses a lot in the radio and ATM at malls.. even now... i wonder when they will play NF  8)

feishien

• View Profile
Some cool news
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 11:11:31 pm »
Hee. I'd be pretty excited if I heard a V song on the radio.
I don't listen to much radio anymore, but I doubt she gets much play on the airwaves over here anyway :(