Author Topic: What do you miss most about the old-times?  (Read 2340 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
What do you miss most about the old-times?
« on: June 19, 2003, 07:41:05 pm »
I'm talking about all the old time's spent at the official board, for those of you who have been through everything.

I kinda got this idea from the o-board, LOL.

I miss when everyone got along!!

And I SO, very much miss all the late nights I stayed there chatting with everyone! Trying to stay awake! That was so much friggin fun. Hahaha, man that was awesome, you guys remember that? lol

I miss when Vanessa posted alot, esp. And people would get all excited that she was on TRL, and the athousand roses thing, that was so cool.

And all the post wh0ring! It was so fun trying to reach a certain goal without people getting mad! lol.

Scotty

• MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 07:51:31 pm »
well i joined during the period after all that so i missed it all:-(

Its sad...
 :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 07:53:14 pm »
Awww, wish you could have been there before, that would have been awesome. But I am glad you are here now.  8)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 08:43:09 pm »
I suppose I miss the comradery and that, but the people that I really talked to a lot and that thankfully I am still cool with and am real friends with  :)

It was pretty a fun time though, Danny and I were actually talking about that the other night how we just used to post and post and neither of us would want to go to sleep because we knew the other person would just straight whore LOL.

-Brian
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2003, 09:48:40 am »
lmao@Brian

Damn, I remember all those remixes you guys did, that was awesome...LOL

I miss the late night chatting the most tho, that was so fun.  :)

LimeTwister

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2003, 09:58:38 am »
i miss how people who went to her board were like family, and actually talked about vanessa.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2003, 10:07:28 am »
I think that the best thing about us is that we are a little family.

I was recently talking to my Jag Star friend, their site doesn't have a forum but that is what she wants is for their fans to be like a liittle family. To get to know each other etc. I told her that is what we are really. There are a lot of people here who have never met V but come because of their friends and well of course we believe in her. I know I have some really good friends that I have met because of Vanessa.

I am not sure if I fit the topic but that just came to mind. Oh let me try again, I think that I miss that we aren't all as tight as we used to be but things come up and people are busy or what not so it's all good!!

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2003, 01:23:13 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
I think that I miss that we aren't all as tight as we used to be but things come up and people are busy or what not so it's all good!!

Yeah, I hear ya Let! We used to all be so tight, but it seems as lately it's kind of been falling apart and I've chatted with a couple of people about that, but thankfully we have this board, so at least most of the people who have been there from the beginning are still around, even tho alot of us have changed alot, but change can be good to.  8)

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2003, 01:37:35 pm »
I miss the fact that I wasn't there duing those great times to annoy and bug the hell out of everyone to the point where they all hated me. :(

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2003, 01:38:55 pm »
I came around the time ordinary day was out but I remember watching my sister on the site and she would stay up all night. I miss how people talked to eachother like people....no one thought they were a bigger fan the another person. Everyone treated eachother like Ohhhh I'm a fan too lets me friends! I miss how my sister would go online and come downstairs after so happy because she talked to nice people. It's so sad that things changed.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night