Author Topic: First day of College  (Read 4256 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
First day of College
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2003, 07:01:21 am »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
You see in Hampshire there are no state sixth forms attatched to secondary schools, so i everyone has to go to sixth form college.

Rosie.. this is the single most confusing thing I think I've ever enountered...  I mean this is truly something I can't even start to decypher... ;)

Well before you go to university you have to take exams called A-levels, usually at public schools (well thats what you call them anyway) the place you can take these exams is attatched to the school- but in my county that isn't the case. So you have to go somewhere different for those 2 years. You get to choose what subjects you do, etc.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
First day of College
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2003, 07:17:17 am »
Oh today was kinda cool, i am in a tutor with the girl who Adam asked out instead of me...great. lol, actually we know each other from Primary school and we get on really well so thats cool. It feels like we've known each other for ages!

Tommorrow i only have 2 lessons, politics and pyscology and my first one is at 11:30- ahhhh lie in. hee hee
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
First day of College
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2003, 09:41:51 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Oh today was kinda cool, i am in a tutor with the girl who Adam asked out instead of me...great. lol, actually we know each other from Primary school and we get on really well so thats cool. It feels like we've known each other for ages!

Tommorrow i only have 2 lessons, politics and pyscology and my first one is at 11:30- ahhhh lie in. hee hee

Glad you're having fun already!!! My first day at school sucked. And I was off ill today =\ *wallows in self pity*  :wink:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.