Author Topic: Saves the Day  (Read 2407 times)

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Saves the Day
« on: September 25, 2003, 07:01:06 am »
Hmmm I did a search and could not locate a Saves the Day topic!

For those who like whiney Emo music, check them out.  Their last album, Stay what you are, is awesome.

They just released a new album called In Reverie, and on my first 2-3 listens im a bit disspointed.  They seem to have lost their edge.  Even so, check out their older stuff and if you like it, buy in Reverie and decide for yourself.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saves the Day
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2003, 04:17:50 pm »
i got their new album, and i have to say, it sucks mighty bad. I mean, it's not as bad as it could be, but compared to some of their other songs like "Firefly" they just don't compare. *sighs* don't know, hopefully when they come out with their next album it'll be better!

i almost got to see them in concert with Taking Back Sunday and Moneen, unfortunately i had no means of transportation. i was so mad....but, there will be other concerts. Have you ever been to one Grakthis? if so, how are they live?

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Saves the Day
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2003, 06:38:47 am »
I have not seen them live YET, but I am seeing them tonight in Cincy.  My friend Matt has seen them a few times and said they were good live.

Really, I'm looking forward to seeing Taking Back Sunday more than STD.

I'm not a big fan of the new CD as of right now....
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saves the Day
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2003, 03:20:49 pm »
aaah TBS! i know that there's a seperate thread for them, but let me say this: I am pretty much living off of their album right now.

I talked to one of my friends who's a big STD fan, and she's really pissed about the album as well. *shrughs* I guess bands just change...hopefully on their next album they'll cange back to "see you" and those kind of songs.

I hope you have fun at the concert! post pics if you take them, i'd love to see 'em!