Author Topic: 8th Grade . . . Urghooweetha  (Read 3408 times)

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
8th Grade . . . Urghooweetha
« on: October 06, 2003, 01:46:16 pm »
We got our 8th grade sweat shirts today. (The shirts have a big "04" on the back with all our signatures in the numbers. They're there to designate us between other Children of the North.) It's so weird because we always saw the 8th graders in them, and they looked so big. And we're not big. And we're not old enough to be 8th graders.

So I decided I didn't want to leave Grammar school, being that I've been there for 8 years of my life. And I'll miss it, because after graduation I won't ever be able to get up in the morning and go to school there. And I'm getting in a crap mood writing this.

I normally don't get shit-faced over stuff like this, but I keep thinking my class is never going to take classes together again. And we're never going to each lunch together again. And we're never going to be able to throw balls at the 6th and 7th graders. And we're never going to take classes together again.

And now I'm depressed.

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 02:26:49 pm »
well we dont get sweat shirts we get like nirmal shirts and they have the class logo and our names.I like em.Its fun to wear em we feel like important hehehe

LimeTwister

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2003, 02:43:42 pm »
9th grade is better then 8th...

it's sad to move on, but new people, new places...new is good sometimes...

Lucy-san

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2003, 02:48:47 pm »
yeah I know how you feel...I switched from a private school where I knew everyone to a public school where I knew no one two years ago...going into highschool. It seems weird that you're not ever going to be with the same group of people ever again. But its really not that bad...we just always have a tendency to remember the good things...try to think about the bad things lol...well if you have to think about anything at all. High School...or whatever your system is calling what you're now going into...is gonna sweep you up in all its fun and glory soon enough so dont stress out too much. Dont repress your emotion too much either though...always think balance. yoga..peace.

emmy

• ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 04:43:47 am »
i always wanted to get a shirt like that in school, but we never did *tear*
but then again, if I had one, I prolly would think it was dumb and wouldnt wear it.

but anyways, i bet u'll have fun in highschool.

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 11:25:37 am »
Children of the North?

We have those shirts, tooo.

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 12:09:29 pm »
Everyone is a Child of the North! 'Cept those gross redneck slobs. That reminds me, today when I was walking home from school, there was this guy with Confederate flags all over his car, and I yelled at him D

Go me. :)

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2003, 01:02:01 pm »
im not a child of the north :(

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2003, 01:08:38 pm »
HA!

Child of the Bahama-like Region

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2003, 01:28:21 pm »
or Child or the Caribean

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2003, 05:31:12 pm »
aaaaah CeCe you are going to have so much fun in highschool  (well the first two years at least. I maintain that Junior and Senior year are designed to suck the soul out of you. ) personally i hated middle school. I call those 'the crap years" because that's basically what they were.  however, it's good that you're enjoying them, because that's a sure sign you'll enjoy highschool.

i can relate to the whole we're-not-old-enough thing. My friends and I are going through that too. We can't believe that we're it. There is no class above us, we are the big kids. it's weird, it's odd, and i freakin love it. :-P

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Re: 8th Grade . . . Urghooweetha
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2003, 08:07:20 pm »
Quote from: "PIBby"
We got our 8th grade sweat shirts today. (The shirts have a big "04" on the back with all our signatures in the numbers. They're there to designate us between other Children of the North.) It's so weird because we always saw the 8th graders in them, and they looked so big. And we're not big. And we're not old enough to be 8th graders.

we're making our senior sweatshirts now. ours is going to be in chrome heart lettering, have '04 senior on it, and our school on the front. as well as a band around our arm that says Ashley 2-17-86 through 2-17-03. in memory of our classmate who passed away. i remember being a freshman and seeing all the seniors and thinking they looked so old too... and we dont look all that old now, lol. so i guess thats something that doesnt change.

So I decided I didn't want to leave Grammar school, being that I've been there for 8 years of my life. And I'll miss it, because after graduation I won't ever be able to get up in the morning and go to school there. And I'm getting in a crap mood writing this.

I normally don't get shit-faced over stuff like this, but I keep thinking my class is never going to take classes together again. And we're never going to each lunch together again. And we're never going to be able to throw balls at the 6th and 7th graders. And we're never going to take classes together again.

And now I'm depressed.

i know how you feel... i've been think alot about this as well. ive been going to my highschool ever since 9th grade, so i've spent 3, almost 4 years with the same girls. and we're only a class of 100 so weve gotten really close. and ive noticed when its all girls, you get closer then when its co-ed. everyone in my class is so nice, yeah, there are snobby girls, but no one is really mean except for 2 girls i dont like. but i realise that in 7 or 8 months i'm probably never going to see most of these girls again, we're going to be spread out all going to diff colleges. and yeah... it's sad! i'll keep in contact with my closer friends ofcourse, but i'm going to miss the rest of them SO much!

i just suggest do not loose contact with your friends from elementary! i did that.... i really only have 3 or 4 friends from elementary that i still talk to, and only one that i see on a regular basis. i wish i had kept better contacts. but the truth is... you make most of the friends your going to keep in highschool and college. so dont worry! you'll make alot of new friends in highschool! just enjoy it! cause it goes by SOOO fast!! i seriously cant believe i'm a senior already and college is just around the corner.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2003, 11:45:32 am »
Oh my God. We were all depressed today.

Someone brought up graduation. That sucked. Then, during algebra we realized it a) wasn't Christmas and b) hadn't started snowing yet.

I'm thinking tomorrow I'm taking my camera to school. Yes, Yes.

No - I wasn't copying off VCFreak! (Bianca, right?) lol

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2003, 12:09:15 pm »
Oh my God. We were all depressed today.

Someone brought up graduation. That sucked. Then, during algebra we realized it a) wasn't Christmas and b) hadn't started snowing yet.

I'm thinking tomorrow I'm taking my camera to school. Yes, Yes.

No - I wasn't copying off VCFreak! (Bianca, right?) lol

OMg everyone at school wants to graduate and go to our prom and stuff!!

im going to a diferent school tho :cry:

its ok lol hahaha