Author Topic: An EXCELLENT personality quiz.  (Read 6052 times)

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
An EXCELLENT personality quiz.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2003, 12:12:13 pm »
2, 6, 7, 9

Type Two
The Helper
The caring, interpersonal type. Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

Type Six
The Loyalist
The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. Excellent "troubleshooters," they foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. They can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. They typically have problems with self-doubt and suspicion. At their Best: internally stable and self-reliant, courageously championing themselves and others.

Type Seven
The Enthusiast
The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

Type Nine
The Peacemaker
The easy-going, self-effacing type. Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.

but i think im more of a 2 than anything else
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2003, 02:35:48 pm »
I am a tie between 1 & 6:

The Reformer
The principled, idealistic type. Ones are conscientious and ethical, with a strong sense of right and wrong. They are teachers, crusaders, and advocates for change: always striving to improve things, but afraid of making a mistake. Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic. They typically have problems with resentment and impatience. At their Best: wise, discerning, realistic, and noble. Can be morally heroic..

The Loyalist
The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. Excellent "troubleshooters," they foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. They can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. They typically have problems with self-doubt and suspicion. At their Best: internally stable and self-reliant, courageously championing themselves and others.

AND... (probably my favorite part)

I scored big huge ZEROS for

"The Helper" & "The Peacemaker"

Big surprise there...lol
-- Jason

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2003, 04:05:45 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"
2, 6, 7, 9

whoa Gina! you're like me!
i got 2,6, and 9 with the most points
and then 7 was one point behind
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2003, 07:28:42 am »
I was a clear #3, the achiever.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2003, 06:48:56 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

Didn't expect anything different! ;-)

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2003, 06:50:48 pm »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"
I am a tie between 1 & 6:

The Reformer
The principled, idealistic type. Ones are conscientious and ethical, with a strong sense of right and wrong. They are teachers, crusaders, and advocates for change: always striving to improve things, but afraid of making a mistake. Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic. They typically have problems with resentment and impatience. At their Best: wise, discerning, realistic, and noble. Can be morally heroic..

The Loyalist

AND... (probably my favorite part)

I scored big huge ZEROS for

"The Helper" & "The Peacemaker"

Big surprise there...lol

Can CLEARLY see that!!!
Makes for a great guy!
and you are so helpful!!! Don't deny it! :-P

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 07:09:39 am »
Quote from: "Holly"
Quote from: "Gina"
2, 6, 7, 9

whoa Gina! you're like me!
i got 2,6, and 9 with the most points
and then 7 was one point behind

hehehe... those 4 were all tied for me, i thought it was odd... apparently i dont have a distinct personality haa. who knows.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 07:57:48 am »
Quote from: "Zena"
Quote from: "Grakthis"

Didn't expect anything different! ;-)

lol.  I think that was a compliment  :wink:
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2003, 04:01:25 pm »

I got type 9
Type Nine
The Peacemaker
The easy-going, self-effacing type. Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2003, 04:12:54 pm »
i had a lot of everything, but the highest was type 3

Amanda