Author Topic: Junk Food Ban  (Read 3898 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Junk Food Ban
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 10:26:41 am »
Americans = Glutons. that's all. All we do is eat. happy? have some happy food. Sad? indulge in junk food. Bored? eat.

I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Amanda. I would rather eat junk food than the food they give us at lunch. They're just as filled with crap as a bag of chips is. Oh, and Tacos on Wednesdays are fine, but "Taco Pizza" on Thursday? yeah, you can not tell me that is fresh taco meat.

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
Junk Food Ban
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 10:30:54 am »
Yeh you guys have such alot more sugar then we do! We went to Hersheys in New York and the chocolate is alot more sweeter. I think we have big portions here in the UK too as well though sometimes! xoxox

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Junk Food Ban
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 10:54:06 am »
this is true. I ate a Zero bar last night (Zero bars are by far the best chocolate bar invented by man kind) and it was very sugary and sweet. However, i don't care, it tastes so good!

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Junk Food Ban
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 11:01:55 am »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Amanda. I would rather eat junk food than the food they give us at lunch. They're just as filled with crap as a bag of chips is. Oh, and Tacos on Wednesdays are fine, but "Taco Pizza" on Thursday? yeah, you can not tell me that is fresh taco meat.

Ewww i feel queasy.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Junk Food Ban
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2004, 11:06:35 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

Ewww i feel queasy.

welcome to the lovely, government funded, American school food. it's a delight. bleh....

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Junk Food Ban
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2004, 05:50:59 pm »
I dont like sweets and stuff but if I do get chocolate I go to Godiva.

uhm, as for how we make our sweets with loads of sugar, thats not me, but hey, its no biggie.

thats why we have a high obesity rate.

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar