Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BnN!!!!!!!!  (Read 5267 times)

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BnN!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2004, 02:22:58 pm »
wheeeeeee! thanks for your lovely lovely life-saving music Vanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes and gets BNN*

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2004, 03:09:29 pm »
OMG I SO remember back in the day when BEFORE the cd even came out... ahh good times. I miss those days. I totally had no idea today it's been 2 years, that is amazing.

High On Lullabies

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - vincent_v9142@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2004, 03:57:35 pm »
TBH, I don't remember when I got BNN. I think I ordered it from Amazon. All I know is that since I've had it, I have loved it, and I will continue to do so, forever.

'No one lent a hand, no one laid a look upon me, invisible to everything but blame, no one cared to tell, no one dared to believe in anything, and left me to drown in this pain'

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2004, 03:57:42 pm »
ahh, ::sigh:: Be Not Nobody... happy birthday!  This album seriously has changed my life so much, gotten me through so many hard times and because of Vanessa and this album, has brought me close to so many WONDERFUL people!  It's crazy that its been two years, hurry up V for Harmonium :wink:  hehe! Anyway- heres to BNN!
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2004, 06:15:32 pm »
I remember downloading the whole album from the internet because I couldn't wait.  Back then I didn't have very much money.  But later I bought it.  I was living amazingly well on an amazingly small amount of money.  Think below the poverty line. Below the standard tax write-off.  I didn't have money for extra things like cd's, though, when it came out.  I would borrow books from the library ALOT.  So I kind of think of it as I was borrowing the album  --even if that is not technically true.

EDIT: I hope I've paid off the bill for borrowing it in some way; by being a great  fan or something.  If not, just wait. :wink:

tylor

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2004, 06:49:16 pm »
As I was driving back from LA I was all, what is today, today is something. I was trying to remember and then I realized it was BnN day!!

NYC at midnight to pick it up, TRL/ATR, Virgina Megastore.

Good times, good times.

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2004, 07:06:52 am »
Quote from: "eclv"
NYC at midnight to pick it up, TRL/ATR, Virgina Megastore.

Good times, good times.

Aaaah, I remember that! I remember a pic of you and Kev Thurman with the CDs - I think! - and one of the tickets showing how you'd bought them at midnight!

I remember Ghis burnt me the CD and sent it over, months later. The first time I listened to BnN (besides the onine listening thing) was when I came back from a week on holidays with my whole year after graduation - such good times indeed *sigh*

Then a friend of mine who'd just come back from London told me he had a surprise for me and gave me the real BnN!!

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2004, 09:19:19 pm »
I feel exactly the same!

Quote from: "Gina"
ahh, ::sigh:: Be Not Nobody... happy birthday!

YEP
This album seriously has changed my life so much

Sure has. Definately for the better ...
gotten me through so many hard times

Twilight? Ordinary Day (D&C version)? What would I have dont without them!
and because of Vanessa and this album, has brought me close to so many WONDERFUL people!

MOST DEFINATELY YEP!
I think this has been my favourite part. Getting to know so many awesome peeps. Fiends I'll probably have for ... a long while to come!
It's crazy that its been two years

I can't believe it's been 2 years! Already another year has gone past! I rememeber spending a million hours on VCMB and skipping classes and lunches and most things I was doing in my "normal" life!!! LOL
It sure is flying!!!

I don't even remember buying the CD ... I just rememeber having it there! I remember having downloaded Ordinary Day (D&C version), and Twilight, and going ... O.o ...  8O  These songs are amazing.
Oh
I fall in love with them each time I hear them. And the filmclips only serve to enhance the experience ... *sigh* :-)

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni