Author Topic: Hey everybody!  (Read 3024 times)

Lucy-san

Hey everybody!
« on: September 01, 2004, 12:26:26 am »
Ok....you need to help me here. I'm totally out of the loop. Maybe some of you remember me...lucy..or jamie.
Anywho, I had no idea Nessa was coming out with a single so soon! So it came as a total shock to me when I changed the channel and saw her dancing (one of the things I sooooo wanted to see her do. Like seriously, I am sooooo excited by this) on much more music. So can some people please fill me in on everything I have to know! I havent been here or anywhere NESSArelated for quite some time (I'm very sorry I know...it was inexcusable). All I've found out so far is when Harmonium comes out (thank god I didnt miss the release!). So, pleeeease. Don't ignore me!

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everybody!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 12:30:34 am »
Quote from: "Lucy-san"
Ok....you need to help me here. I'm totally out of the loop. Maybe some of you remember me...lucy..or jamie.
Anywho, I had no idea Nessa was coming out with a single so soon! So it came as a total shock to me when I changed the channel and saw her dancing (one of the things I sooooo wanted to see her do. Like seriously, I am sooooo excited by this) on much more music. So can some people please fill me in on everything I have to know! I havent been here or anywhere NESSArelated for quite some time (I'm very sorry I know...it was inexcusable). All I've found out so far is when Harmonium comes out (thank god I didnt miss the release!). So, pleeeease. Don't ignore me!

Hey! I remember you!  I'll try to fill you in.  For one, just start reading.  :wink:

tylor

Lucy-san

Hey everybody!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 12:36:30 am »
Haha
Oh I'm reading alright! I just need a constant flow of information!

And yay! you remember me! I remember you too of course. Youre the natto fan

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Hey everybody!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 12:41:32 am »
Hey!!! We missed you here! Great to have you back. From what i know (and i've been on holiday, lol):

White Houses- released to radio on the 5th of August but was premiered on Z100 on the 4th. I think it has now been officially released because the date was set for 30th of August.

She is doing a radio promo tour right now around various radio stations, playing White Houses live and one other song.

Vote for vanessa on TRL by clicking on the link in my sig. Watch the video at Launch (the thread is in the Nessa section) to move her up the chart, and don't forget to rate her.

Harmonium- October 19th

Go to www.fanscape.com to sign up to her official street team The Harmaniacs (big drama over that which is now all sorted!) and get free stuff and information too (plus pretty pictures! hehe).

EDIT: if you want to ask Vanessa any questions that you've wanted to for ages, you can post them here: http://forum.nessaholics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6616

It might also be an idea to check out http://www.vanessa-carlton.net for all of the clips of her on TRL, the BEAUTIFUL White Houses video, etc etc.

Hope that sort of helps!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Lucy-san

Hey everybody!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 12:47:35 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Hope that sort of helps!

Oh that more than sort of helps! You are a goddess, m'dear! The 4th you say? Ouch....I wish I could've heard it (and seen the video) earlier! But oh well, now I am enlightened :)

Its just so crazy! I had been praying for her to get up off that piano bench since the very beginning, so we could see her moves! I'm sorry. It's just I loooove dance, and this has like rekindled my flame and...I'm just a wee bit excited. hehe

But yeah, thanks rosie :) You're a doll. (I remember you too! You have a nice scarf I like!)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Hey everybody!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 01:22:52 am »
Well, Rosie covered most everything I would have said, so I'll just say hi and that I remember you, LOL  :D.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Lucy-san

Hey everybody!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 01:31:36 am »
Really? :) Yay, I'm so honoured.

And how could I forget you!?..Well I just couldnt of course :)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Hey everybody!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 01:34:53 am »
Really? :) Yay, I'm so honoured.

And how could I forget you!?..Well I just couldnt of course :)

LOL, of course the name change didn't fool you  :razz:.

I'm known as one of the two most notorious post whores evar, part of the Bling Twins, LOL. I am B, Danny is lurking somewhere these days lol.  :wink:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Lucy-san

Hey everybody!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2004, 01:41:51 am »
Ah yes....was he the DJ? superscientific...or is this a different danny?

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Hey everybody!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2004, 02:09:03 am »
Ah yes....was he the DJ? superscientific...or is this a different danny?

You are absolutely correct.

tylor

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Hey everybody!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2004, 07:43:04 am »
Hey! I remember you. Good to see you back *welcome hugs*
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
Hey everybody!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2004, 07:47:26 am »
Now this is someone worth remembering  :lol:

Lucy-san

Hey everybody!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2004, 01:07:05 pm »
Hey, did the O-board like crash and delete all the accounts, cause I can't log in! Unless I can't remember my username...that would suck.

Edit:

Nevermind, the amnesia passed.