Author Topic: Rooney  (Read 8873 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Rooney
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2004, 07:12:45 pm »
thank you gina!!!!!

could you give me the name of the cd and some info pweez?

*hugs gina*

pwetty pweez?

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Rooney
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2004, 10:15:30 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
Thanks to Jess... i adore them now.. really good cd and i'm gonna get some of the live tracks.  yes BUY IT!

yay! i'm glad you like it! i was a little worried because a lot of their earlier stuff is so much better than the songs on their cd. I would recommend:

Yuki San
Turn Away
Find Myself
It Goes To Bed
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Flight 22
Hey
Someone's Watching

yup, that's about it. :)

Manda

• View Profile
Rooney
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 04:48:45 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
Quote from: "Gina"
Thanks to Jess... i adore them now.. really good cd and i'm gonna get some of the live tracks.  yes BUY IT!

yay! i'm glad you like it! i was a little worried because a lot of their earlier stuff is so much better than the songs on their cd. I would recommend:

Yuki San
Turn Away
Find Myself
It Goes To Bed
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Flight 22
Hey
Someone's Watching

yup, that's about it. :)

are those tracks or are those cd titles?

Manda

whats the newest cd and is it worth buying?

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Manda

• View Profile
Rooney
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2004, 04:41:21 pm »
:D

I got the cd and I love it!!!

Manda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Rooney
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2004, 02:14:25 pm »
Rooney is going on Tour  with MB and Gavin Degraw at college campuses across the nation! I'm SO excited! The closest college that they're coming to is in Niagra Falls, which is hours away, and it's after school, so i doubt I can go.....i'm going to try anyways!

Manda

• View Profile
Rooney
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2004, 10:36:19 am »
I was listening to KIIS FM the other day and I think it was JO JO who was giving away tickets for a "Rooney Roadshow" thing, it was really cool, but they did a live song, "I'm Shakin'" on KIIS when I was going to my first game in Pasadena, and they really sucked major ass!

I had to change the station! their cd is really great...but live, eh, I don't know....

Manda

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Rooney
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2004, 09:54:46 pm »
Spit&Sweat, their behind the scenes dvd, is out in stores now :-)

Missed Chance

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
oh! oh!
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2005, 10:19:13 pm »
I saw them in concert. They rocked. They were with Michelle Branch and Joe Firstman. I got like two feet away from Joe Firstman and he was buying stuff for fans. I was gonna ask him for a Rooney poster but i thought that was rude....So anyway, to make a long story short their concert rocks and so does their cd.
-Liz
~*~Beauty in Simplicity~*~