Author Topic: Leicester respresents for the UK :-D  (Read 5580 times)

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
Leicester respresents for the UK :-D
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2003, 01:56:56 pm »
Hehe thanks Kev. All help is appreciated. I didn't bump the thread again cos MB dropped off the charts the next week  :? Another fact to prove my theory about Spaniards having been brainwashed by some alien force living among us, but only in Spain, that makes them all love and buy the crappiest music ever... Only the strong like me struggle & fight against the force, by listening to as much good music as I can lol

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

High On Lullabies

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - vincent_v9142@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2003, 02:34:43 pm »
But as we went to get something to eat afterward, the kebab place was playing Rinse on the radio

I'm surprised they are playing Rinse. If they are playing it, it implies the record company is intending to release it. Which surprises me after the performance of PB. Unless they didn't intend to release PB as a single, (hence the complete lack of airplay or promotion), but did anyway for some reason I don't know. Anyway here's large hoeps that they a) promote rinse better than PB, and b) that gets in the chart where it belongs.[/quote]

'No one lent a hand, no one laid a look upon me, invisible to everything but blame, no one cared to tell, no one dared to believe in anything, and left me to drown in this pain'

kev222

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2003, 02:41:50 pm »
Quote from: "High On Lullabies"
I'm surprised they are playing Rinse. If they are playing it, it implies the record company is intending to release it.

I think it's too early to be anything to do with the label. I think it's most likely just the DJ's personal choice.

-Kev