Author Topic: A bit of the clear version of "All Is Well (LIVE)"  (Read 17240 times)

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
A bit of the clear version of "All Is Well (LIVE)"
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 09:42:34 am »
Its pretty certain it will be on the album in my opinion. She wouldnt have put the effort into writing it and performing it if she wasnt going to do anything with it.  :D  (thats what I hope anyway)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2007, 09:55:02 am »
^^ artists tend to leave songs off an album if they don't fit the theme, so vanessa could very well leave off "all is well" :( i hope not though, because it's real nice.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2007, 09:57:48 am »
Quote from: "white_houses"
^^ artists tend to leave songs off an album if they don't fit the theme, so vanessa could very well leave off "all is well" :( i hope not though, because it's real nice.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened with Morning Sting. :? I hope All Is Well doesn't end up like Morning Sting, that'd suck.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 09:58:08 am »

ah...

well lets all hope she doesnt then!

IfIcouldFall said it might be a secret track..yeah thats more likely. Like the wreckage was supposed to be secret (ish) and its not really fitting with Harmonium =]

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2007, 02:51:05 pm »
Quote from: "Twilight_Angel"

ah...

well lets all hope she doesnt then!

IfIcouldFall said it might be a secret track..yeah thats more likely. Like the wreckage was supposed to be secret (ish) and its not really fitting with Harmonium =]

Ya i hope its at least a secret track.....so far all the songs we've heard have been pretty much about love, and being at a good place in her life...so i guess it doesnt really fit ....but i hope its still on...

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2007, 04:51:19 pm »
If All Is Well isn't on the album, it will be a true shame. I don't see a problem with having an un-themed album. If the songs are good, people won't care.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2007, 04:55:21 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
If All Is Well isn't on the album, it will be a true shame. I don't see a problem with having an un-themed album. If the songs are good, people won't care.

Ya i agree.....just cuz most of the songs are light and poppy doesnt mean there cant be a few darker songs that necessarily dont "fit in".
I really like all is well and i would love to hear a full studio version of it...

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone

Epit

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2007, 09:54:39 pm »
i think All is Well will definitely published in her new album... is it her new album entitle heroes and thieves? meaning dark and fine s0ngs are in the themes.. get what i mean  :wink:

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 04:48:40 am »
Quote from: "SyaNessa"
i think All is Well will definitely published in her new album... is it her new album entitle heroes and thieves? meaning dark and fine s0ngs are in the themes.. get what i mean  :wink:

thats a good point  :D

besides didnt she say that she played it in a recording studio? as in recording onto a album? =D

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 05:07:27 am »
Quote from: "Twilight_Angel"
Quote from: "SyaNessa"

thats a good point  :D

besides didnt she say that she played it in a recording studio? as in recording onto a album? =D

ya but i think she probably made cuts after she recorded everything....she also recorded This Time and Best Behavior in the studio, and we dont have any confirmation that either will be on the album....so the studio point doesnt really confirm it anymore....unfortunately!!! i really want all is Well to be on the album!!!

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 07:19:54 am »
i really want all is well to be on the album too! if it isnt, hopefully it will be on the nolita fairytale single or another one.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

Rainy night

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 07:47:30 am »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
i really want all is well to be on the album too! if it isnt, hopefully it will be on the nolita fairytale single or another one.

Me too! All is well is such a special song. I really love it!
Let's hope that if All is well doesn't make the cut it will be on a single or something... :(   I wanna hear a studio version of this. It's definately one of V's best songs...  :D
Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life, I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance, letting you inside...