Author Topic: Timbaland (has a TON of diverse collaborations on his cd)  (Read 2083 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Timbaland (has a TON of diverse collaborations on his cd)
« on: April 10, 2007, 09:39:15 pm »
Just to name a few; Elton John (LOVE their collaboration), Fall out Boy, onerepublic, Nicole from the pussycat dolls, she wants revenge, the hives, the list goes on.

I'm not a huge hip-hop fan at all, but my friends got me into his album Shock Value, it's a lot better than the artists he usually works with imo like justin, nelly, etc. I love Apologize (huge fan of the song before this cd), 2 man show with Elton & Kill Yourself (not the lyrics, just the music).

http://www.myspace.com/timbaland the songs on there dont do the cd justice, check it out on http://www.amazon.com

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:06 am »
I'm not crazy about the Justin and Nelly colaboration, it sounds like one of the new Nelly Furtado's songs(which I hate), however I really wanna hear the Elton John colaboration and, The Hives, really?, that will be interesting to hear too.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 04:26:28 pm »
yeah im not a fan of the nelly & justin song either. his other songs are so much better imo

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Bjork & Timbaland
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 11:00:21 am »
Not to include, collaborating with Icelandic vocalist Bjork, he has been doing beats and what not for her latest cd....

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Re: Bjork & Timbaland
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 04:34:42 pm »
Quote from: "liquidblue244"
Not to include, collaborating with Icelandic vocalist Bjork, he has been doing beats and what not for her latest cd....

oh Bjork... full of surprises.