Author Topic: Vanessa's Myspace Blog NEWWWW  (Read 41097 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Vanessa's Myspace Blog NEWWWW
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 08:41:48 pm »
Whoa...they broke up. I hope she is doing okay.

If V got pregnant now, I think I would truly be heartbroken. Because she seems like the type of person who would focus on the baby and be the most fantastic mother and step out of the music industry while she watches her child grow up. That would just make me sad to see her go...Selfish, but she is just number one to me.

But back to SJ, I really hope she's okay!

Oh gosh, what if he cheated on her? *dun dun dun* juicy gossip.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 08:51:45 pm »
i don't understand where this pregnancy thing is coming from.. did i miss something?
Samuel
(he/him)

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 08:55:25 pm »
I guess someone posted a comment saying they heard she was pregnant and congratulated her.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 10:28:23 pm »
^^^ This all comes from V's message on her myspace which began with sorry for the "pregnant" pause I've had recently....or something like that it's on the first page of this thread and then someone read that and decided to congratulate her.....Don't know if V meant it to be literal :?
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 10:32:23 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
Whoa...they broke up. I hope she is doing okay.

If V got pregnant now, I think I would truly be heartbroken. Because she seems like the type of person who would focus on the baby and be the most fantastic mother and step out of the music industry while she watches her child grow up. That would just make me sad to see her go...Selfish, but she is just number one to me.

But back to SJ, I really hope she's okay!

Oh gosh, what if he cheated on her? *dun dun dun* juicy gossip.

Exactly.... I can't be expected to let V go just so she can selfishly live her life and have a kid 8O ... but seriously I don't think it would be best for her career right now but if she is pregnant congratulations to her.... Nelly Furtado has a kid and so does Gwen Stefani and they promote their asses off so I'm sure V will be fine. She said making music is what she wants to do for the rest of her life and I believe she meant it :D
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 10:45:59 pm »
I doubt she's pregnant. I hope she isn't. No babies yet please, haha. I'm not ready for nursery rhyme stuff.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 10:51:12 pm »
nah, I don't think she meant "pregnant" literally... I'm always joking about being pregnant. Pregnant this, pregnant that... I have a pregnant craving right now for some saltene crackers.

But that is really sad to hear about their breakup... I doubt v would want it to be any of our business. But I do wonder why...

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 10:58:15 pm »
We could all be her shoulder to cry on, and we could cheer her up. ;) that would be fun...oh the possibilities!

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 02:24:42 am »
Of course she isn't being literal. She's just using it metaphorically, like it feels like it's been ages since she's updated us with news.

And what's this about them splitting up? :o

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 05:45:34 am »
"Pregnant pause" is a figure of speech. It means a pause in which there is a lot going on.
I wouldn't take that random person as a credible source for their breakup, either. Keep in mind they were together in the middle of March still. I know things happen quickly but I wouldn't trust this information.
And of course he cheated on her. He's a rockstar.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007, 12:09:06 pm »
8O
Don't know if that piece of info is true but it's somewhat shocking, even for me who isn't a fan of Stephan.
I hope it's not, I want our Vanessa to be happy!

(and to release the new album soooon... :oops: )
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2007, 12:23:43 pm »
SJ and V!?? please tell me this is just a rumor

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2007, 01:12:43 pm »
Maybe it is just a rumor. :) *hope for v's happiness*

Nanc77

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lopez1377
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lopez1377
    • Email
sj and v?
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2007, 01:33:45 pm »
well... sj seriously will never commit. The guy even said he would never get married which im sure has to be somewhat frustrating to V. I mean, think about it.. you're a relationship knowing that it will never reach that higher level of marriage (even tho marriage isn't as sacred as it should be these days but thats another issue...) I'm sure it had to deal with his infidelity too. I dont know.. i side with V if she broke it off. That's just too frustrating even if he is insationably sexy :)
"omg! someone ate my entire pie!"

Manda

• View Profile
Re: sj and v?
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2007, 02:30:01 pm »
Quote from: "Nanc77"
well... sj seriously will never commit. The guy even said he would never get married which im sure has to be somewhat frustrating to V. I mean, think about it.. you're a relationship knowing that it will never reach that higher level of marriage (even tho marriage isn't as sacred as it should be these days but thats another issue...) I'm sure it had to deal with his infidelity too. I dont know.. i side with V if she broke it off. That's just too frustrating even if he is insationably sexy :)

Wow, I don't like him. He does seem like the type that won't commit and thats terrible. Who would pass her up? Not just because she's an amazing musician, but because she's got such a big heart, she's funny, she's the whole package and more with a god given talent and voice! God damn, don't let her go just because you want to dick around.