Author Topic: 7/24/2007: Roxy Theatre - West Hollywood, CA  (Read 35850 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
7/24/2007: Roxy Theatre - West Hollywood, CA
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2007, 11:30:41 am »
Quote from: "eclv"
Quote from: "divasteph"

and second off hell yeh on a meet up ---- lol the usual spot on fairfax and sunset?i havent had those pancakes in so long...
xoxo

Griddle it up!!

okay Manda. As for myself, I will be in jeans, t shirt and flip flops. Okay that's what I will be in earlier in the day, I just might put on some shoes for the show. Actually, haven't thought that far ahead yet.

yikes...I spent $200 on my dress, I'm getting my hair cut today, getting my make up done the day of the show, I took my lip ring out officially yesterday so it can heal up by Tuesday, and I'm going to buy some other necessities (under garments haha) with the dress.
The Chelsea Lately show wanted me to come down to the studio to be on television which I wanted to so bad, but I cannot miss my hair appointment today because she can't squeeze me in any other day by next week. So it was Chelsea or my hair for next week...I'm really excited and I definitely want to look my best!!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2007, 12:07:32 pm »
Laughing my ass off AT MANDA.... she is going to nessa prom
lol

I will be the one in clothes - lol
xoxo

yay - i havent seen you guys is so long - its really a travesty.
miss you all and cant wait to see you
and im getting really excited for this album.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2007, 12:19:36 pm »
Laughing my ass off AT MANDA.... she is going to nessa prom lol

Haha, that's hilarious! NESSAprom. It's cute she's all excited.

I totally would have went to see Chelsea. You can get your hair done somewhere else.

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 12:24:14 pm »
who is chelsea?

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2007, 01:28:04 pm »
I want to look my best to see V! haha, and I missed my prom so this can be my prom except I'm going with my cousin, or stag. :P

*Chelsea Handler is a comedian. She's been on Girls Behaving Badly, her own show The Chelsea Handler show, and now Chelsea Lately (kind of like a talk show 30 minutes every weeknight at 11:30pm) she's hilarious. My favorite comedian by far. I have tickets for the Chelsea Lately show on Aug. 3rd at 3pm, and the guy Fred who called me today said he would definitely be calling me again because he loved my stories, so hopefully soon I'll be on the show again.

And about my hair, the lady who normally cuts my hair just gives me the regular old trim, but when I really want to get my hair done I go elsewhere, I think she does an amazing job and she's probably the only one I trust. She's been styling/cutting my hair for years (graduations, parties...) and its my cousin's birthday dinner tonight, just for the girls, so if I go to the show I'll miss her dinner and I can't do that. She's not only family but my god sister who lives like a block away from me, so I have to be there since we are really close. If it were another day I'd go.

I think its sad I haven't seen you Steph, that time I thought I was going to see you live was a lesbian club.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2007, 01:39:13 pm »
lol

yeh that show totally sucked -
the lesbians would have been way cooler than the actual crowd of old druggies and thugs
lesbians would have listened... lol

i won't ever play there again...
i told you it was like a private event - that turned out to be some sort of competetion - a lot of people were pissed off just like me.
xoxo

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2007, 01:48:31 pm »
hardcore mean lesbians just isn't my cup of tea or scene! haha glad I did not go then. When/Where is your next show missy? I want to see you live!!!

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2007, 02:07:53 pm »
first off there were no lesbians --- lesbians would have been better than the thugs that were actually there is what i was trying to say ----

and secondly ---- i am playing on the 21st at the rainbow (just down the street from the roxy) on sunset (21+)

then i have an all ages show on the 28th at this place in tarzana - coffee junction.

thats it for now!
xoxo

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2007, 02:43:01 pm »
first off there were no lesbians --- lesbians would have been better than the thugs that were actually there is what i was trying to say ----

and secondly ---- i am playing on the 21st at the rainbow (just down the street from the roxy) on sunset (21+)

then i have an all ages show on the 28th at this place in tarzana - coffee junction.

thats it for now!
xoxo

hmm...tarzana, I've never been in that area before. But I'll definitely try and make it. I get lost everywhere so I hate going to far.

well if the lesbians were nice, I would have gone. Mean one's, no way. I honestly would have been scared to death with thugs around. They can be very intimidating and SCARY!

and...I hate not being 21. Its such a pain in the ass not being able to go to so many places.  :roll:

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2007, 03:02:08 pm »
Anyone want to private message numbers? We can call and meet up?

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2007, 03:14:10 pm »
OK, so Courtney Love performed at the Roxy last night and there's video on YouTube, so I am expecting video and/or audio from the concert, preferably from a 'Holic. :)

God, I wish I lived in SC.
Joe

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2007, 03:56:34 pm »
last time vc was at the roxy - they made me take my camera to the car in the middle of the show - i was pissed - anyone else remember that...

and tarzana is super easy the place is RIGHT off the 101 you get off the exit and its right there on your left.....i get lost everywhere too - i know how you feel

i'm so excited (sings the song)

xoxo

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 04:41:01 pm »
I took one picture I guess with a flash by accident? Don't remember but I totally had someone tapping me and I was ignoring them, I think my fellow NESSAholics and myself talked him into letting me stay.

Here's a link to the thread from last time. Looks like it was a no digital camera night for The Roxy. i can't believe it was 11.16.04!!!
http://forum.nessaholics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7321&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 04:58:19 pm »
lol - ooking back at those pics brings back good memories - anyone want to sponsor me to get on a plane the next day to europe again - that had to rock i seriously got home for the vc show and my roommate whisked me off to the airport ---- good times...
what a great week that was....
ahhhhhhhhhhh
xoxo

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 10:59:04 pm »
I remember that you were leaving for Europe, and the directions don't sound bad. I just need the info so I can tell my work. :)

I feel like I'm the only one who is freaking overly excited, I can't stop thinking about it! I honestly can't wait to see you all again, and Vanessa Carlton. Its been so long for me, I think the Roxy was actually the last time I ever saw her. Are you still meeting up for lunch or something? I would love to go but I think I would look weird all dressed up with you guys at a casual place haha.