Poll

What is your ideal summer?

running around like a chicken with its head cut off going from contry to country
5 (20.8%)
sitting at home doing absolutley nothing
2 (8.3%)
staying at home exersizing
0 (0%)
staying at home and visiting with friends
16 (66.7%)
dont like summer
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: June 21, 2007, 09:25:13 am

Author Topic: your ideal summer?  (Read 4426 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
your ideal summer?
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:25:13 am »
What is your ideal summer? I like to just stay at home and hang out with friends and stuff. Never really liked to travel.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
your ideal summer?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:36:46 am »
What's the point of staying at home to exercise? Running and biking are fun!
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
your ideal summer?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:42:10 am »
erm, I'm going from house to house over the summer with my friends and family. :)

and the usual las vegas trip every year, for the 4th of july weekend! love it.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
your ideal summer?
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 01:41:11 pm »
I love to travel & wish I could do it constantly...right now I'm in Florida on vacation!   :)
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Manda

• View Profile
your ideal summer?
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 02:47:09 pm »
Wow, have fun. That sounds really nice, very tropical!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
your ideal summer?
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 06:18:51 am »
Usually here in summer we have a heatwave (40 degrees celcius and over) so lots of swimming is great but it's winter here now.  :(
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
your ideal summer?
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 12:56:08 pm »
i didn't like summer until i lived in england and froze my ass off. now i appreciate california weather even though its hot as hell outside right now.

i love doing a little bit of everything. i love to travel, just hang out by the pool, go to the beach and lounge around doing nothing.
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
your ideal summer?
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 12:27:24 pm »
I like travelling (by car, mind you) in the summer and staying in motels, though not spending too much time in the motels, mostly being out seeing things and doing things and having fun and eating well and charging up that AmEx card. 8)
Dustin

Manda

• View Profile
your ideal summer?
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 03:24:22 pm »
Quote from: "Jessica"
i didn't like summer until i lived in england and froze my ass off. now i appreciate california weather even though its hot as hell outside right now.

i love doing a little bit of everything. i love to travel, just hang out by the pool, go to the beach and lounge around doing nothing.

It has been SO hot I can't even sleep lately. Its driving me nuts...I may go to the beach but I'm not a big fan of the dirty water and crap floating around in it.

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
your ideal summer?
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 12:32:56 am »
Quote from: "Manda"

It has been SO hot I can't even sleep lately. Its driving me nuts...I may go to the beach but I'm not a big fan of the dirty water and crap floating around in it.

HOW hot?

Crap floating around in the water?????!!!!!!  8O I hope you mean seaweed or something that's MEANT to be there....  :?
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
your ideal summer?
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 05:58:05 pm »
visiting with friends :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
your ideal summer?
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 06:26:42 pm »
It's so dry here in summer, so going to the beach every day.  :D
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

MyMelody

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
your ideal summer?
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 09:43:47 pm »
I love thunderstorms in the middle of the afternoon. Unfortunately, that would also mean excruciating hot and humid weather the rest of the time, so I'll stick to California where being the shade actually makes a difference.

Manda

• View Profile
your ideal summer?
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 02:50:31 pm »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
Quote from: "Manda"

HOW hot?

Crap floating around in the water?????!!!!!!  8O I hope you mean seaweed or something that's MEANT to be there....  :?

Oh no, I live in the south bay. we have Manhattan Beach (the cleanest beach around here), Hermosa Beach, and Redondo Beach (very dirty!). I've seen toilet paper, cans, all kinds of trash floating in the water. Thats why I don't like going to the beach because it really is disgusting to swim in junk especially children that I KNOW use the bathroom in the water. Yuck. It was 90-100 degrees back in late aug/early sept. Now its back to gloomy windy weather.