Author Topic: Chelsea Handler (Comedian)  (Read 2548 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Chelsea Handler (Comedian)
« on: July 16, 2007, 07:03:04 pm »
Chelsea Handler is the funniest woman alive, enough said!

She has a show "The Chelsea Handler Show" and a new show that premiers tonight, "Chelsea Lately" at 11:30/10:30c

I got tickets to her show for August 3rd at 3pm and someone from the show asked me for my contact information again for future segments! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see her show. I have to dress upscale and hip they said. :)

She has a book too, I've passed it around to all my friends and family so I forgot the title but I think its called "My collection of one night stands" Its really funny. I recommend you pick it up at your local bookstore, you may not be able to put it down. I know I could not.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Stromata

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 11:59:10 pm »
Man I love her. I remember seeing the Chelsea Handler Show on E! and laughing my socks off. Then it got cancelled and I was upset because her show is one of the only decent shows to be on E! since Lisa Loeb's "#1 Single." But now Chelsea Lately is on and that's awesome! I hope it lasts a while.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 08:04:07 am »
Well I don't think the show was actually cancelled. I heard it got great ratings and I think there is actually going to be a second season coming up from what I've heard.

But now Chelsea has her own show five days a week which is awesome, and when I called about tickets they said that the show was getting great ratings and a lot of people were requesting tickets. So thats a good sign!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

WildHope

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - terrell.e@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - terrellezell@aim
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 09:16:50 am »
Quote from: "Manda"
Well I don't think the show was actually cancelled. I heard it got great ratings and I think there is actually going to be a second season coming up from what I've heard.

But now Chelsea has her own show five days a week which is awesome, and when I called about tickets they said that the show was getting great ratings and a lot of people were requesting tickets. So thats a good sign!

Yep, she said new episodes will start late this year of the "Chelsea Handler Show"!

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 09:59:16 pm »
She's pathetic. I have to force myself to laugh at any of her lameshit jokes.