Author Topic: new statement?  (Read 2893 times)

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
new statement?
« on: July 25, 2007, 10:54:33 am »
i know the O-board is still non-exsistant right now... but don't you think it's time she sent out a statement...lol
it's been since december

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
new statement?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 12:18:44 pm »
lol ya..

omg reading your post it reminded me of something...
i had a dream last night that the o-boards were back up...but there were like 50 different sections on the boards so it was soo confusing...lol

i hope when the boards come back we will all be able to use the same logins...i had over 3000 posts on those boards :(

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
new statement?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 01:53:41 pm »
actually that wasn't her last message, she posted on myspace back in april, they need to update that section here.

But I'm sure she'll post again soon to talk about the new single and I think she'll probably use her myspace for that.

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
new statement?
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 04:54:56 pm »
hi clarice!
thanks

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
new statement?
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:35:15 pm »
Quote from: "clamicas"
actually that wasn't her last message, she posted on myspace back in april, they need to update that section here.

But I'm sure she'll post again soon to talk about the new single and I think she'll probably use her myspace for that.
i posted it.  thanks :)

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
new statement?
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 12:56:37 am »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
lol ya..

i had a dream last night that the o-boards were back up...but there were like 50 different sections on the boards so it was soo confusing...lol

i hope when the boards come back we will all be able to use the same logins...i had over 3000 posts on those boards :(

Having 3000 posts doesn't matter. It's not like 3000 points or something. I think you worry too much about these forum things. Just sayin

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
new statement?
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 07:11:02 am »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
lol ya..

Having 3000 posts doesn't matter. It's not like 3000 points or something. I think you worry too much about these forum things. Just sayin

Yeah, people look at post numbers as a type of ranking system on forums and it's really dumb. Some forums are extremely awful in regards to new members joining and are not friendly to or supportive of them at all. It's pretty sad.

This place is a mostly healthy environment though, I have to say.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
new statement?
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 10:18:21 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
lol ya..

Yeah, people look at post numbers as a type of ranking system on forums and it's really dumb. Some forums are extremely awful in regards to new members joining and are not friendly to or supportive of them at all. It's pretty sad.

This place is a mostly healthy environment though, I have to say.

Ya I agree. I mean, this is the only forum I really hang out on so I don't know much about how other sites differ.  Although the random arguments on here do often amuse me.  Post counts merely reflect how much spare time you have or how talkative you are or how pointless you are. If there's  one user stat I'm concerned with, it's the date of joining the forum. But then again, I've joined like 3 times due to my faulty memory lol

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
new statement?
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 12:29:07 am »
On one forum I used to frequent, the n00b bashing was so bad that they hid post counts and signup dates.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
new statement?
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 01:00:30 am »
I think it is important for when things become busy and we have less civil and increasingly stupid random people here that we make some sort of pact to prevent problems.  I'm talking about all the members reading this.  Just a thought.

I would post more but I'm basically trying to fade away as a visible fan.  I'm just as big of a fan as ever....just times change and I want to be detached from all of it....for the most part.  I definantly want to help in anyway I can.