Author Topic: Scream Trilogy  (Read 3416 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Scream Trilogy
« on: August 06, 2007, 11:29:34 am »
Anyone Love the whole scream trilogy?!?!? scream 1,2&3? I love them sooooo much one of my favorite horror movies plus its kinda actul horror in a way I think because nowe a days movies are just all about the gore. I watch them so much that I know like 60-70% of each script for each movie.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Scream Trilogy
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 12:56:29 pm »
Yup, love them all - especially the first two.

I hear they're thinking of doing a fourth one, but Neve told them she didn't want to be apart of it.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Scream Trilogy
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 10:51:45 pm »
mmhmm I don't think a 4th one would be any good. The 3rd one pretty much ended it off well, I think.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

carterrocks

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Scream Trilogy
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 01:57:54 am »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
mmhmm I don't think a 4th one would be any good. The 3rd one pretty much ended it off well, I think.

They should make a fourth one, I feel sorry for Neeve Campell- she was an extra on Medium!  Atleast Jennifer Love Hewitt, when she dropped from fame got her OWN TV show.  Porr Neeve :cry:

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Scream Trilogy
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 01:49:57 pm »
I know I LOVE neve!

carterrocks

• View Profile
Scream Trilogy
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 03:36:02 pm »
I know I LOVE neve!

Me too but I have no idea why.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Scream Trilogy
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 03:40:22 pm »
I just think its because she nailed the charecter of sydney perfectly each time.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Scream Trilogy
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 02:38:21 am »
I just think its because she nailed the charecter of sydney perfectly each time.

I guess, I loved her in 'Medium'.  She was a reporter  who was trying to expose Alision (the medium) and she did.  Then Ally warned her that she was about to get murdered by a serial killer and well she did.  Fortunatley Neeve always said she was expecting a call whenever she talked to anyone, she wasn't expecting a call but just turning on a voice recorder.  In the end that's how Ally got the guy, heard him murder our little Neeve.