Author Topic: Hanson on Tom Green.com  (Read 1881 times)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Hanson on Tom Green.com
« on: August 10, 2007, 09:06:49 am »
So last night from 11-12:20ish, Hanson was on tomgreen.com for an interview, since their new album "The Walk" has just come out. Usually interviews are initially interesting and then kind of wane... Well this one started out "meh" and ended up being one of the funniest and most entertaining interviews I've ever watched- and not just because I like the band Hanson. I don't know, it was just like they were hanging out, jamming with Tom on Drums, eating fast food and talking about funny topics. I always liked Tom Green, but I didn't even know he had a new internet format talk show- it's straight out of his living room. I seriously watched it for an hour and a half almost without getting bored and laughing a bunch!

And, did you know that Hanson now is on their own record label and are one of the top selling independent artists because they actually bucked the system and did things on their own terms? Well, it's been 4 years and fans know that but just for the general public, it's a really cool factoid in my opinion :)

www.tomgreen.com

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Hanson on Tom Green.com
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 06:57:29 pm »
i just heard today when i was browsing the backstreet boys board on livedaily that he wants them to do his show too.. that would definitely be interesting cuz those guys are really funny. With Tom Green who knows what will happen lol. i might check out the Hanson one cuz I like them too, i need to get their new cd cuz i love the songs ive heard. very piano/rock which i LOVE.