Author Topic: Nolita Fairytale Video Premier August 22nd!!!!!!  (Read 63763 times)

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Nolita Fairytale Video Premier August 22nd!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 09:29:54 am »
haha to you public shoolers! Us freak homeschool children can see it at our liesure!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 09:53:20 am »
Lucky! lol

It seems that AOL is like helping her out a bit. First the whole wnba thing and now the video premier! lol talk about not liking MTV V! lol oh well after what they did to her and White Houses I am sure she really does not care for them anymore.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 12:34:26 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
This sounds really negative, but do any stations actually play videos anymore? Are videos even worth making any longer? I mean sure people can find it on youtube if they want, but do any TV stations still play them on a regular basis? It seems like videos are becoming a lost art... mostly because most videos nowadays aren't very much of an art at all. :(

tell me about it. I mean MTV all it used to be was music videos all day <--- what my parents tell me... now its like music videos for like a few hours in the weeeee hours of the morning and thats it. Over where I live if you have the digital cable there is a channel called MTV Hits where they just play music videos all day so I mean there still some channels but I do think that music vids are fading as well.

Yeah here in the UK there are many channels that play music videos all day but they're on sky tv (i think americans call it cable?) so not everyone has that. I deffo think they should be played more, MTV is a joke these days.
CANT WAIT TO SEE IT ANYWAY!!!!

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 01:04:27 pm »
I belive this deserves a WOOT WOOT!
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 03:02:59 pm »
AWESOME!!! it is premiering sooner than i thought it would :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Journey_to

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 07:27:31 pm »
YAY!!!!!!!I cannot wait for the 22nd!!This defintely gives me something to look forward to!

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 10:16:15 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
This sounds really negative, but do any stations actually play videos anymore? Are videos even worth making any longer? I mean sure people can find it on youtube if they want, but do any TV stations still play them on a regular basis? It seems like videos are becoming a lost art... mostly because most videos nowadays aren't very much of an art at all. :(

tell me about it. I mean MTV all it used to be was music videos all day <--- what my parents tell me... now its like music videos for like a few hours in the weeeee hours of the morning and thats it. Over where I live if you have the digital cable there is a channel called MTV Hits where they just play music videos all day so I mean there still some channels but I do think that music vids are fading as well.

Well there's still TRL, it is on every afternoon showing the top 10 videos. I think if her video makes it to the number 1 spot on there, that will be HUGE. They usually premier new videos in a side segment of the show, so hopefully they will do that with NF... and hopefully people will vote for it.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2007, 10:46:21 pm »
Just a week from now, I'm so exited.

charmed23

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
o-m-g
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 06:45:40 am »
I'm so happy and excited! That's my birthday, too! Such a present!

charmed23

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
o-m-g
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 06:48:57 am »
I'm so happy and excited! That's my birthday, too! Such a present!

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 07:02:22 am »
Yuck, I'll be in school getting used to my crap new teachers.
Thank God for TiVo!!
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

Dianthus

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you :)
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:42 am »
awesome :D
hopefully it will be youtubed or on her myspace profile or her website
because from where I'm livin it's guaranteed her premiere's not gonna be shown on the tel
them nonmusical bastards! -V

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 03:12:33 pm »
Yeah, there's still TRL, though it's not as big a deal as it was back when Tool Daly was the host.

I imagine that in the future, radios will have video screens on them like everything else does now, and you won't just listen to radio (unless you want to), but you can actually watch radio.  It'll probably bring back the art of the music video as well as the popularity of publishing live performances through video channels.
Dustin

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 03:59:30 pm »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
Yeah, there's still TRL, though it's not as big a deal as it was back when Tool Daly was the host.

I imagine that in the future, radios will have video screens on them like everything else does now, and you won't just listen to radio (unless you want to), but you can actually watch radio.  It'll probably bring back the art of the music video as well as the popularity of publishing live performances through video channels.

That would be nice, "I'm watching radio".

NolitaFairytale

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 01:47:18 pm »
I hope they have a VTV update where they can have another interview or something then show the Music vid, or they could just show the music video :razz:.