Author Topic: HELLO!!!!  (Read 2354 times)

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
HELLO!!!!
« on: August 16, 2007, 09:37:00 am »
Hi everyone! I'm Sammie. I've always just kind of stalked nessaholics and never really joined. So that's kinda lame and a little bit creepy on my part. But I finally joined and here I am now so that's all that matters! Well I turned 19 years old in June and my mom got me tickets to Vanessa's show at the Roxy. I was ECSTATIC! It was so weird because this year I've been to like a MILLION shows and concerts and I started getting really obsessed with seeing my favorite singers/musicians live. I'm a HUGE fan of Vanessa so I remember having a conversation with my friend about how cool it would be to see her live, but I wasn't expecting to see her anytime soon AT ALL since she's kinda been MIA for a long time. Then one day she sent out a bulletin on MySpace and I immediately called my friend and we were freaking out! I couldn't believe that we were talking about it like 2 days prior and it happened! Side note: the show was absolutely amazing. Anyway, I live in Southern California. It's 10:30 in the morning right now and it's super hot. I think that's about it. This is the longest introduction EVER haha. Well I think that's it.  

P.S.
I'm sure Vanessa has a street team... can anyone tell me how I can sign up for that? Thanks! :)

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
HELLO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 09:47:37 am »
LOL! Welcome to the boards! It is great to have you here, and if you need any help am just a PM away :razz:.

moviemaker248

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - chwilbur
    • View Profile
    • http://www.areyouert.com
HELLO!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 11:13:39 am »
Welcome!!!  check out the board FAQs for street team info...  8)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
HELLO!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 12:38:06 pm »
Hey welcome to the boards. :)
Check you pm's. :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
HELLO!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 01:24:14 pm »
Hope you have a happy happy time here lol